Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help: Igbinedion University Okada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: Igbinedion University Okada (1894 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Igbinedion University College Of Medicine 2012/2013 / Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Igbinedion University Okada by emeka88(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
I wish to apply for admission to Igbinedion University Okada to study law. I dont know how to go about it. i have googled the name of the university but couldnt find the school's website. please i need someone to send me the school's website or provide any useful information about the school.
thanks
Re: Help: Igbinedion University Okada by WALLYDIX(f): 12:39pm On May 08, 2008
Hello Dear
All what you need to do is to buy the University Application Forms and reture it with your WAEC or NECO results.

for more information pls contact
Wallydix Consult International
No 2A mogadishu commercail layout
Kaduna state
Tell: 234 8034973988, 234 062 885535,234 8082708525
Website www.wallydixconsult.com
Re: Help: Igbinedion University Okada by viper86(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2008
the skool has a portal ([myiuo . com] delete the spaces) U can get the form from any branch of etb nation wide for #5,000 dont worry u dont have to read to pass the exams cos they are quiet cheap fees for law is about 495k/session, good luck looking forward to seeing u in September grin
Re: Help: Igbinedion University Okada by itsmayiela(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
Pls and pls, inquire very well b4 u advise ppl on this forum. ETB is not under Etranzact platform. U can only get forms for Igbinedion University from Intercontinental Bank or Zenith Bank branches nationwide (via Etranzact PINs of N5,500 each). After getting the PIN, you can log on to the university's portal www.myiuo.com and apply online.

Screening exercise comes up on 19th July, 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Transcript From Unilorin / Please When Is Lautech Post Utme Form Will Be Out? / Learn Yoruba,igbo And Hausa With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.