Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness (11524 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of How Wizkid, 2face, Davido,genevieve & Others Would Look In A / Omotola, Genevieve, Others Unite To 'stop Ebola' In Africa / Tonto Dike Joins Genevieve, Others To Rock Gold Plated Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by aburo7: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Afam4eva(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
If she wasn't an Actor, she would have been a sportswoman.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by vizboy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
she try. But na because I no dey there if I for dey 5th for no reach her hand
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by gluv01(f): 1:14am On Jun 16, 2013
Great motive, encouraging heart.
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2013
Is that really Gene?

At first I thought I was staring at Ngozi, our local pepper seller.

Great move o......this is akin to what Omotola did a few weeks ago.

I respect women that step out of their comfort zone for a great cause that's unrelated to their health

Even tho it's for publicity, it beats buying a N300m champaign

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by destinkoko(m): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Good work G! But dis babe still get figure 8 ooo!!!
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Wait, is that Peter/paul Okanye? shocked

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by born2fuckpussy: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Looking at geneive, intimate thought......mmmmm
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by mike404(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2013
WHY THE LADY IN YELLOW SHIRT DEY SWEAT FOR HER V SHAPE undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2013
If I was jogging with the celebrity, I will be ryt behind genevive.
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by FILEBE(m): 2:54am On Jun 16, 2013
dvdon: If I was jogging with the celebrity, I will be ryt behind genevive.
born2fuckpussy: Looking at geneive, intimate thought......mmmmm
dvdon: If I was jogging with the celebrity, I will be ryt behind genevive.

PERVERT ALERt!!!
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Ezedon(m): 3:02am On Jun 16, 2013
can somebody give me gene's number please!!!!
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by MMM2(m): 3:22am On Jun 16, 2013
mike404: WHY THE LADY IN YELLOW SHIRT DEY SWEAT FOR HER V SHAPE undecided undecided

Guy u dey see ooo shocked shocked shocked

Na only u dey see well 4 NL undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by delors(m): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2013
I think Moderators and the OGA AT THE TOP (aka SEUN) are becoming too mundane, unnecessarily critical and jargonized! You can't even allow B.R.EA.S.T. Cancer as topic but censor it to something else? How exactly do you expect people to understand it then? Common mehn, this is 21st Century, how can u censor such a word when we all know the importance of such a campaign? we arent kids here bro..the topic is a hot button one, taught at schools (even junior sec), freely spoken on national TVs, radios, etc. Other social media platforms use these words freely to sensitize the public but on Nairaland, given the slightest appearance of words like B.RE.A.ST, P.EN.I.X, ABDOMEN, TONGUE, etc, u censor as if we are still living in the 16th century...Are u a learner? undecided
Abeg your own too much joor...dey do like village people there.
B.R.EA.S.T cancer censor to Bossom Cancer
COLON cancer censor to KOLO cancer
STOMACH cancer censor to BELE cancer...
smh.

30 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Lakayanah: 4:21am On Jun 16, 2013
mike404: WHY THE LADY IN YELLOW SHIRT DEY SWEAT FOR HER V SHAPE undecided undecided
Na only God fit help you, your case don go far. See where your eyes dey focus.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by chikk(f): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2013
kai! @ delors, may you live long! This was exactly why I clicked on this thread, otherwise, what's my business with how many miles genevieve runs? This nonsense should stop! Seun and his mods are not promoting the sensitization and awareness exercises being preached all over the world! With the current level of ra.pe, abuse and dehumanization in this country and beyond, Nairaland still censors the word 'RA.PE', 'BRE.AST' 'VAG.INA'! What the crap is 'molestation', 'bossom', 'womanliness'? Jeez! How in hell are these messages supposed to get across to the intended people, when all NL does is take away meanings from posts in the name of censoring? Na wa o!

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by delors(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2013
chikk: kai! @ delors, may you live long! This was exactly why I clicked on this thread, otherwise, what's my business with how many miles genevieve runs? This nonsense should stop! Seun and his mods are not promoting the sensitization and awareness exercises being preached all over the world! With the current level of ra.pe, abuse and dehumanization in this country and beyond, Nairaland still censors the word 'RA.PE', 'BRE.AST' 'VAG.INA'! What the crap is 'molestation', 'bossom', 'womanliness'? Jeez! How in hell are these messages supposed to get across to the intended people, when all NL does is take away meanings from posts in the name of censoring? Na wa o!
I tire for Seun and his people o. s.Exx education is taught everywhere in the world but mention the word here, sharp sharp seun n his Toofans will replace the word like say na bad thing we dey talk. Make dem go siddon joor. facebook doesnt censor it, it has over 1.11billion users, same with my space, instagram, flickr, tumblr, youtube etc If Google dey censor the words, I doubt if it would be the most patronized web site in the world.
Wake up Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by mysticgal(f): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Why must she post everything on instagram and why must it reach nl front page,please give us a new story,undecided my thoughts though
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by tunapawizzy: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2013
mysticgal: Why must she post everything on instagram and why must it reach nl front page,please give us a new story,undecided my thoughts though
no vex na....
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by nekaa(f): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Looks like she was having fun, n its for a great cause too....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by tunapawizzy: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2013
na Peter abi na Paul handwork be dat....no be sweat na cuuuuuuuuuum
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Aww love her and I love the fact that she's so FIT. Go Gene! :-)
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Sijo01(f): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wait, is that Peter/paul Okanye? shocked

Okan....what?
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Sijo01(f): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2013
delors: I think Moderators and the OGA AT THE TOP (aka SEUN) are becoming too mundane, unnecessarily critical and jargonized! You can't even allow B.R.EA.S.T. Cancer as topic but censor it to something else? How exactly do you expect people to understand it then? Common mehn, this is 21st Century, how can u censor such a word when we all know the importance of such a campaign? we arent kids here bro..the topic is a hot button one, taught at schools (even junior sec), freely spoken on national TVs, radios, etc. Other social media platforms use these words freely to sensitize the public but on Nairaland, given the slightest appearance of words like B.RE.A.ST, P.EN.I.X, ABDOMEN, TONGUE, etc, u censor as if we are still living in the 16th century...Are u a learner? undecided
Abeg your own too much joor...dey do like village people there.
B.R.EA.S.T cancer censor to Bossom Cancer
COLON cancer censor to KOLO cancer
STOMACH cancer censor to BELE cancer...
smh.

Tell them jor, mstcheeeew.......... Imagin how they expect a non-NLder to understand what 'bossom' is..........censor ko, pirate ni.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by 190: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2013
first to comment

dancing alanta grin grin
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by firstolalekan(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2013
Make una stop dis rubbih oo.

wetin be bosom

b r e a s t
will always be
b r e a s t. shikena. (00) cheesy
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by firstolalekan(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2013
She nor get bweast na undecided why she de run race for bweast cancer

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2013
That's breast cancer club not Charity Club!
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by toprealman: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva: If she wasn't an Actor, she would have been a sportswoman.
Keep quite there, sports resemble beans for your mouth?
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by daywatcher: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2013
when did cancer become a major problem in Nigeria? have they ever made such sponsored run for disease that affect the poor like malaria, typhoid, cholera? I guess because they never do sponsored walk/run for these diseases abroad therefore they are not worth it. When are we going to stop deceiving our sekves in this country?
Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2013
firstolalekan: She nor get bweast na undecided why she de run race for bweast cancer

Senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Others Run For Bosom Cancer Awareness by dasparrow: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2013
daywatcher: when did cancer become a major problem in Nigeria? have they ever made such sponsored run for disease that affect the poor like malaria, typhoid, cholera? I guess because they never do sponsored walk/run for these diseases abroad therefore they are not worth it. When are we going to stop deceiving our sekves in this country?

There are Nigerians dying of breast cancer. Just because you are not aware of someone suffering from the disease does not mean that there are no Nigerians suffering from it. This is to create awareness and I give them a thumbs up. There are already several campaigns that are on going that focus on malaria, cholera and the likes. So, kindly give credit where credit is due.

@Post

Good job Genny!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Who Actress Ruby Orjiakor Got Married to seriously? / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.