Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience (2751 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Lenovo Tab User,pls Come In / A User's Hands On Experience With The Lumia 950XL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by matrixme(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
The BemaTel tablet phone is a 7'' Android 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich) tablet. It comes with 1 gig internal memory, both front and back cameras. (Unfortunately, the back camera quality was not stated, but I'm guessing 3mp). The battery life is great (they promised 5-7 hours). It comes with both SIM and memory card slots unlike many others like it. Though the SIM slot is 2g, yet it can access 3g network through a modem with a cable that comes along. I have used MTN Huawei modem to access 3g on it today. Comes with 2 USB cables (1 for modem and another for system sync), earpiece (though not very excellent quality, but that's a negligible point) and a charger. I purchased it recently online at their website (I was fortunate, seems a promo was on then for #20,000) I think it goes presently for less than 30k still (price varies with cover and keyboard respectively). The good thing about it is that they send it via DHL to state capitals under 24 hours, for free (yes, I meant that!). Here is the marketer website
http://www.bematel.com/store/

Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by PtBlank: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Were you able to access the internet with the in-built 2G SIM slot without a MODEM?

matrixme: The BemaTel tablet phone is a 7'' Android 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich) tablet. It comes with 1 gig internal memory, both front and back cameras. (Unfortunately, the back camera quality was not stated, but I'm guessing 3mp). The battery life is great (they promised 5-7 hours). It comes with both SIM and memory card slots unlike many others like it. Though the SIM slot is 2g, yet it can access 3g network through a modem with a cable that comes along. I have used MTN Huawei modem to access 3g on it today. Comes with 2 USB cables (1 for modem and another for system sync), earpiece (though not very excellent quality, but that's a negligible point) and a charger. I purchased it recently online at their website (I was fortunate, seems a promo was on then for #20,000) I think it goes presently for less than 30k still (price varies with cover and keyboard respectively). The good thing about it is that they send it via DHL to state capitals under 24 hours, for free (yes, I meant that!). Here is the marketer website
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by matrixme(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
yeah. it accesses EDGE network. That's what I'm using to send this message. The 3g is activated with both zte, huawei and various universal modems with the USB provided.
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by FKBZ: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
hello materixme,

pls got the bematel tablet but dont know how to get started on it.

got a external modem so i can access 3g network.

pls what network plan can i use to start browsing and can i recieve calls when my sim is in the external 3gmodem.

pls reply when you can.
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2013
This is hilarious. man.... the things you read on NL sha! anyway all na hustle. grin grin grin

matrixme: It comes with 1 gig internal memory, both front and back cameras. (Unfortunately, the back camera quality was not stated, but I'm guessing 3mp).

wink wink hurray for guesses

matrixme: The battery life is great (they promised 5-7 hours)

they promised shey? its great.... cos they promised sad

matrixme: It comes with both SIM and memory card slots unlike many others like it

no $hit. THATS WONDERFUL one of a kind man!!!

matrixme: Though the SIM slot is 2g, yet it can access 3g network through a modem with a cable that comes along.

ok. i see. so it comes with the modem too?

matrixme: I have used MTN Huawei modem to access 3g on it today. Comes with 2 USB cables (1 for modem and another for system sync), earpiece (though not very excellent quality, but that's a negligible point) and a charger.

yeah. i guess you cant win them all. negligible true
AND it even comes with a CHARGER!!! what a deal!!

matrixme: I purchased it recently online at their website ................. The good thing about it is that they send it via DHL to state capitals under 24 hours, for free (yes, I meant that!). Here is the marketer website

u bought it!! WOOOOOW!! thats great!!

u want us to buy too?

from your website ?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by puskin: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2013
buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
I swear 4ller na case grin grin

Why you dey find hin trouble? All na hustle grin grin
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by matrixme(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
FKBZ: hello materixme,

pls got the bematel tablet but dont know how to get started on it.

got a external modem so i can access 3g network.

pls what network plan can i use to start browsing and can i recieve calls when my sim is in the external 3gmodem.

pls reply when you can.
I use MTN BIS with a universal modem. Just change the APN to 'blackberry.net'. You would never be able to recieve a call on both the sims in the tablet and the modem once it's being connected. I finally figured out that both camera mp is 0.3mp which is a downside.
**@4llerbuntu, you should have chosen to be silent, since you didn't have anything meaningful to contribute. FYI, I am not marketing the product, just a buyer, giving a user experience!
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by FKBZ: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
thanks.

how much plan do you use,and what the configuration like.

am looking for the cheapest plan or even a cheat*smiles*

that means i would have to configure the sim first before putting it into d modem.
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2013
matrixme:
**@4llerbuntu, you should have chosen to be silent, since you didn't have anything meaningful to contribute. FYI, I am not marketing the product, just a buyer, giving a user experience!

E be like you new for here or rather this your username new for here and i never enter you before shey?

buyer indeed. read your post again and knock yourself for being this stupeed!! effing dolt.
Re: Bematel Lite Tab User Hands-on Experience by FKO1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
matrixme:
I use MTN BIS with a universal modem. Just change the APN to 'blackberry.net'. You would never be able to recieve a call on both the sims in the tablet and the modem once it's being connected. I finally figured out that both camera mp is 0.3mp which is a downside.
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST IGNORED HIS POST.

(1) (Reply)

Opsson S1 / New! ORIGINAL Iphone 6 In Nigeria By JUMIA. / The Cheapest Data From MTN To All Its Subscribers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.