Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Do You Think Nairaland Should Start Having News Headlines? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Nairaland Should Start Having News Headlines? (469 Views)

Todays News Headlines / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Should Start Having News Headlines? by Uwadiegwu1: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello folks,

I have been watching what is going on at the home page of NAIRALAND where people go and post topics/news head lines they found from other websites.For example, you see people go to websites like Guardian and after reading a topic there, they would love Nairalander to share opinions about it. Think of how website like Yahoo started and where the website is now spreading news and this keep changing everyday Just wanted to ask if you think it will benefit this great website (Nairaland) if SEUN should start having news headlines himself? To myself, I think this would be necessary and will bring more traffic to the site. What do you think and your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your input
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Should Start Having News Headlines? by valdubem(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nairaland is a forum not a news (web)site.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Books Published On Amazon Available In Nigerian Market / More Smileys Please ! ! / Police Seize Arms Cache, Foil Bank Attack In Rivers – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.