Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl (28256 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kanye West / Khloe Kardashian Gives Her Younger Sister Klylie The $49k Jeep French Gave Her / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Goldie20: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
mrdonbuchi: Congrats kanye, welcome to fatherhood but Ray hit it first. Lol

TJ Jackson Hit It First cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by efe2luv: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
I dont know if am the only one observing this. Kanye said i sold my soul to the devil. And now hos baby is coming a month early on a date that says 666. How come people are not seeing that its not a coincidence but a planned thing. 2013 numerologically adds up 2+1+3=6, june is the sixth month of the year=6,and the date is 15 which adds up to 6. Add everything up numerologically is 666 the devils number. I dont kbow of i am wrong o but why is it accidentally that day? Think i am saying its a planned thing.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by osmic: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
larayat: lol..am also waitn 4 dat
you wan chop am?
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
chymystique:

Am ok
She is ma relative
Yea et not onli brought garri on ma table, et brought pepper soup join tongue
Yessooo, am nw gainfully employed here on NL tongue tongue
grin grin I loved you grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2013
teehaywhyooh: Baby born - 6/15/2013 .. *Arithmetically, 6 / 1+5 / 2+0+1+3 = 666
You got the parole...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by arthur2k5: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by amaechijay: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Oh! I'm so happy for her.

At least, we have a black Kardashian on the show now.

Hoping she carries Kanye skin colour thoh. wink tongue lipsrsealed

Something different ...while we wait for Khloe's

grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Pelummy(f): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2013
denzel2009:

How can a girl be Kanye Junior?
me sef dey wonder grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl by Nomski0(f): 5:51am On Jun 20, 2013
Symphony007: Who cares if kim kardashian gives birth? We are waiting for kate, the duchess of cambridge to give birth to the future sovereign of the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland: canada: australia, new zealand, 16 other commonwealth countries and head of the 54 members commonwealth of nations...now that would be something worth talking about!!
Yep.....how i wish i could be that woman....maybe in another life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Visits Big Brother Naija House / Rita Edochie Atikulates, Supports Atiku And Peter Obi / 2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.