Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian (1107 Views)

Christians Taking Advantage Of Suffering People Of North-east To Further Evangel / Buruji Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of ‘rice’ To The Suffering People Of APC Con / Patriotism Induced Questions For Sincere9gerian(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by DANILSA(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls can sincere9gerian or any nigerian pls explain to me (us) why FG should ban commecial bus (Araba) without providing enough mass transit bus to support the transport sector.
The buses we have in Abuja are still the few elrufai buses and some newly imported shonghoi shuachoi. people have to wait for hours before getting a bus,when they get they are squeezed like crayfish in a sack bag. This is very unfair, this is sour air not fresh air. Am sou sou angry right now.
Re: Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by DANILSA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
angryWill upload pics soon
Re: Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by dasparrow: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2013
DANILSA: pls can sincere9gerian or any nigerian pls explain to me (us) why FG should ban commecial bus (Araba) without providing enough mass transit bus to support the transport sector.
The buses we have in Abuja are still the few elrufai buses and some newly imported shonghoi shuachoi. people have to wait for hours before getting a bus,when they get they are squeezed like crayfish in a sack bag. This is very unfair, this is sour air not fresh air. Am sou sou angry right now.

They are trying to turn Abuja into a haven for the rich only. Anyone who is not driving one of those big black SUVs is not wanted in Abuja. On my way to work, I see people who are trying to get to their respective offices standing along the road side in droves. No commercial transportation vehicles to take them to work. Last week I was coming back from CDS and noticed that the keke nepes were all gone. I finally took a taxi and the driver explained to me that they drove away the keke nepes as well.

I keep hearing on the radio how some radio presenters are telling Nigerians who have encountered one difficulty after the other that it is not a must to live in Abuja and that they can move back to their villages. I ask myself, do villages have universities and government administrative buildings? Do villages have light and water? People can be so selfish in Nigeria. I'm counting down the months left to finish my service year so I can quickly return back to my base. Nigeria has become something else.
Re: Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by DANILSA(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2013
dasparrow:

They are trying to turn Abuja into a haven for the rich only. Anyone who is not driving one of those big black SUVs is not wanted in Abuja. On my way to work, I see people who are trying to get to their respective offices standing along the road side in droves. No commercial transportation vehicles to take them to work. Last week I was coming back from CDS and noticed that the keke nepes were all gone. I finally took a taxi and the driver explained to me that they drove away the keke nepes as well.

I keep hearing on the radio how some radio presenters are telling Nigerians who have encountered one difficulty after the other that it is not a must to live in Abuja and that they can move back to their villages. I ask myself, do villages have universities and government administrative buildings? Do villages have light and water? People can be so selfish in Nigeria. I'm counting down the months left to finish my service year so I can quickly return back to my base. Nigeria has become something else.
what of people that have Abuja as base, where will they run to? it's appalling.
Re: Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by dasparrow: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2013
DANILSA:
what of people that have Abuja as base, where will they run to? it's appalling.

My brother, they have nowhere to run to except maybe to their states of origin. However, if people don't stage protests or voice out their displeasure but rather choose to be quiet while suffering and smiling, then Abuja government officials will keep doing what they want knowing fully well that the citizens are docile and will accept any crap that is thrown in their faces.
Re: Why Is FG Suffering People In Abuja. @sincere9gerian by DANILSA(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mods people are suffering and asking for help but it won't get to front page, maybe I need to add tonto and dbanj before you guys can put this were okupe, Abati and sincere9gerian (s) will see it.
Front page thing naa, shoo. Mods people are suffering and asking for help but it won't get to front page, maybe I need to add tonto and dbanj before you guys can put this were okupe, Abati and sincere9gerian (s) will see it.
Front page thing naa, shoo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Interview In May / Al-mustapha's Letter To Jonathan. / (see The Drama) Willie Obiano Forgot The Name Of His Deputy In A Debate In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.