Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl (645 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl / Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West $750,000 Lamborghini For 35th Birthday PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by wildchild1: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to KK tell TMZ the baby and Kim are both in good health. We're told Kim delivered the baby at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center this morning ... 5 weeks sooner than originally planned.

Our sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing. We're told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling "a little off."

It is the first child for Kim and Kanye.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2WJeVbCK4
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by icebebe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wow!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by wildchild1: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
happy for my hommie Kanye #nowplaying YEEZUS album
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by chimimi(f): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Congrats kimye!
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by chikaflora: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Congrats to both parent
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by chikaflora: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Congrats to both parent.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by adonismuller(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
I was here! Incase it hits frontapge
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by stevecantrell: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Happy Birthday KIMluminaYE !
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Adex097: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kanye is just becoming a father when small wizkid don forget say he born..Anyway , congrats to him @ kim i know your relationship with kanye won't last *thats just the bitter truth*
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Congrats to her. smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl by mukina2: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2013

(1)

Omotola Confesses, "My Hubby Gets Jealous When A Cute Guy Kisses Me" / Tape Released Of 'monica Lewinsky Pleading With Bill Clinton To Meet Her' / Wande Coal Leaves Mavin Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.