Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Christianity And Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? (435 Views)

Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? by Chiefupper: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
I have always been wondering why music is so important to xtians,A close friend of mine who is a xtian preached to me last week and I laid two vital questions before her,those questions goes thus;
1) Explain 3-in-1 God
2) Why is it that music is your major source of inspiration?
Ans 1) 3-in-1 God simly means God the father,God the son and God the holy spirit,it is the same God but in different forms (yet jesus said father forgive them because.......) so why can't he (jesus) forgive them by himself?
She also said Holy spirit is in her that she can hear God's voice directly and that she can never do anything wrong!!!!!
2) Music is meant to praise God (we checked through bible and we can't find jesus being a choir master) and is praising the samething as singing? Music generally do inspire so I see no reason why using what idol worshippers and other people used in offending God as a means of praising Him again,instead of this,inspire yourself through bible scriptures and other books written by men of God.
Finally,I need somebody to narrate writting,compilation and standardization of bible?

(1) (Reply)

How To Remain Current And Take Sure Steps (1) / CAN Set To Launch Pidgin English Bible / A Brief Message To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.