Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa (21121 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Eagles Miss Out On Eligible Football Player - IKECHI ANYA! / Imagine This: Eagles Miss Flight, Sleep In Madrid Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by hardbody: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2013
dolphinife:

Of cos, arik has a long-range aircraft that can fly direct to Brazil non-stop but there is no direct flight between Nigerian airspace to Brazil.
The route has to be from Nigeria to joburg, and frm there direct to Brazil. Or from Los to JKF and frm there direct to Brazil.
That you have an aircraft that can fly long-haul flights doesn't mean you can fly to any country without bilateral air agreement with that country. The agreement between Nigeria and Brazil to have a direct flight has been revoked as a result of the natural death of Nigeria Airways

Bros well done. Your post is insightful, are you like a staff of NAMA or FAAN. Ot perhaps you are a pilot or a flight crew? Just asking?
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Balkan(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2013
I heard that NFF officials have already arrived in Brazil.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by damoobaba: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2013
This guys no well I swear.them neva even reach southy nt 2 talk of Brazil.only God fit punish PDP
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Temptee101(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2013
Dem dey fear common Haliti, wetn dem go cum do wen dey meet d lyks of Brazil, Italy, spain nd d rest....na suicide i think? D beta not go atall..cos e go be anoda national embarressment.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Temptee101(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Balkan: I heard that NFF officials have already arrived in Brazil.
Yea! It was in the news on Friday. Is more lyk a father leaving his kids behind wen embarking on d same journey. Nigeria is lost long time ago
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2013
collynzo2: Yes I do. Your spelling is atrocious.
well am sure that on this thread only like 5 pple hav lite . And out of d five 3 are just seeing lite for d 1st tym in a week.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by amodu(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2013
vanguard news----- Eagles land in Belo
Horizonte - Nigeria’s Super Eagles are
expected to arrive Belo Horinzonte, the venue
of their opening game in the 2013 FIFA
Confederations’ Cup this morning after they
touched down in Sao Paolo, Brazil yesterday
night. The Eagles traveling plans were
thwarted on Thursday, after the players
embarked on a striker to demanding for the
payment of outstanding [...]The post Eagles
land in Belo Horizonte appeared first on
Vanguard News. http://ow.ly/ 2xD29U
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by PurestBoy(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2013
Is there any difference between Thahiti and Haiti? I'm confused!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2013
collynzo2: Yes I do. Your spelling is atrocious.
well you are one out of millions of people so you don't count i can bet eighty percent of pple on dis thread don't hav lite.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2013
PurestBoy: Is there any difference between Thahiti and Haiti? I'm confused!

Consult a map or ask Google for goodness' sake!
Nairaland is the only forum I know of where people are proud to display ignorance to the world. angry

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Krasid(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
I understand you.Both can be confusing but they are different.Haiti is in the north american region(CONCACAF) while tahiti is in Oceania.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
daz_york:

Consult a map or ask Google for goodness' sake!
Nairaland is the only forum I know of where people are proud to display ignorance to the world. angry
The power of anonymity.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by jossey94(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
seunblack: They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh
Very unpatriotic. We are not only going to beat tahiti but A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ of them.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by mikymouse1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Biodup: 4th to comment, na our culture to always arrive late
Which culture? It's certainly not in mine!
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by iheanyi40(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
miky_mouse:
Which culture? It's certainly not in mine!
Lmao I de tell yu
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by class0247: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
After losing the first match,our coach will come out and blame it on poor preparation..Watch and see
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by omotayos01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jossy4luv1: Y must we tink at the negative side always by saying Nigeria can nt succeed in brazil,,is this nt hw u said b4 nations cup,even d criticism even went higher as a result of their performance in group stage bt u can see what God did at last..NOTE=success is nt 4 d 'abled' bt 4 d 'favoured'..NIGERIA WILL BE FAVOURED IN BRAZIL BY GOD'S GRACE
hmm anoda brainwash xtain, so if suces is nt 4 d abled bt for d favour den we shud al sit at home prayin to ur God to favour us huh? y dnt we send d disabled to represent us in brazil if suces is nt 4 d abled. Som pple self, na snail brain dem get. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by fujirice: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
omotayos01:
hmm anoda brainwash xtain, so if suces is nt 4 d abled bt for d favour den we shud al sit at home prayin to ur God to favour us huh? y dnt we send d disabled to represent us in brazil if suces is nt 4 d abled. Som pple self, na snail brain dem get. Mtcheeew
D'u think that the only thing the SE were doing in Namibia after their match was Eat, defecate, sleep and wake up? It is not a must that they be in Brazil DAYS before their match to prove that they are ready for their opponents. The people we have in SE are not children and they know that what they are going to Brazil for is not for child's play! Cut them some slack abeg! Y'all will be surprised at the type of WONDERFUL and SATISFACTORY performance the eagles will showcase in Brazil...... just watch and see!
God bless Nigeria and the Eagles quest!
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
fujirice:
D'u think that the only thing the SE were doing in Namibia after their match was Eat, defecate, sleep and wake up? It is not a must that they be in Brazil DAYS before their match to prove that they are ready for their opponents. The people we have in SE are not children and they know that what they are going to Brazil for is not for child's play! Cut them some slack abeg! Y'all will be surprised at the type of WONDERFUL and SATISFACTORY performance the eagles will showcase in Brazil...... just watch and see!
God bless Nigeria and the Eagles quest!
u dont understand what ppl are saying,the first news that came was that se will be departing for brazil today which is sunday and they will be playing on monday .
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Orokita(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
seunblack: They are jst going to waste their time in brazil,even haiti will beat dem,I can put my money on it.smh
. How can haiti win us when we are not even playing them Smh for you oh
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by kheart(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
is it tahiti or honduras
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
http://instagram.com/p/anfBfJAwBk/

they are in brazil already
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Crassus: http://instagram.com/p/anfBfJAwBk/

they are in brazil already
then we are good to go,if they can get enough rest i am sure they will perform well
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Soso990240(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
texaco1:
this is highly embarassin and i think all this was planned in order to have an excuse just incase they fumble.
bros ar u ok? They are there 2 do their best.if it's nt gud enuf will u call dat fumble? They owe nobody no explanation if they fail.
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by olumyde(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote
author=pekelepekele]I don't know why Nigeria is this
useless . They left their clubs to play for you but some bastard NFF are
cutting out their bonuses and the Nigeria government is doing nothing
about it and now they intentionally miss their own flight . Nigeria is
such a shameless country .mtscheewww lipsrsealed
[/quote] If the nigerian govt intervenes, fifa is going to sanction d NFF for interference
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by joseph1013: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013

If you went to school, even primary school, and you still have the nerve to display your ignorance in a public space like this one, then you are a disgrace.

Even if you don't know the difference, shouldn't commonsense tell you to google it?

These are the same people that (will) pilot the affairs of the country, even NFF.

It's just too sad sad
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by SuyaEater(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by texaco1: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
SuyaEater: eagles arrive in brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y6eP1R4_Wg&feature=player_embedded#!
very good , i am really proud of keshi . we have been wasting money employing half baked foreign coaches when we have able and qualified ones here in nigeria , all they need is encouragement .good luck to our super eagles although we are not there with u in brazil but remember u are not alone 140 million nigerians are cheering and supporting you all the way . we have no other team to call our own and we will support you ,in defeat or in victory you will always be OUR SUPER EAGLES

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
I am very optimistic about this tourney. Mikelele (Mikel), you and your team mates should do us proud. Over a Hundred Million people are depending on you guys to celebrate again. cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa by Youngler(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Eeee My Eagles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski / Reims V PSG: Sergio Ramos Receives His 28th Red Card Of His Footballing Career / Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.