Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (137165 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Desdola(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
If u feel these new plans are not worth it, like this page.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by ceo4eva: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Most of u guys here are totally WRONG. MTN charges 42k/s on 1st minute call to mtn no & 42k/s on 1st minute call to non MTN no. This means that if I call one MTN and one GLO no for today, I'll be charged #50 for the first minute. Get d fact right. See http://mtnproducts..com/?m=1 for more details.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by nairacountry(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is so very annoying!
MTN sucks in Abuja big time, dis past few days... angry.[/quote]
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by nairacountry(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is so very annoying!
MTN sucks in Abuja big time, dis past few days... angry.[/quote]

You can say that again. I wuldnt know y? Shld it b coz of d security issues?
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by bblacky(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
ceo4eva: Most of u guys here are totally WRONG. MTN charges 42k/s on 1st minute call to mtn no & 42k/s on 1st minute call to non MTN no. This means that if I call one MTN and one GLO no for today, I'll be charged #50 for the first minute. Get d fact right. See http://mtnproducts..com/?m=1 for more details.

You are right!
My first on-net call 4 d day was 42k/sec and 10k/sec to same mtn lines whereas making an off-net call 4 d day was stil charge 42k/sec and 10k/sec 4 other subsequent off-net calls.

All the same hoping this tariff change has come to stay not another of dr tricks, i'm impressed wt thiis though. And to NCC 4 a job well done.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by onajo2000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
mtn, you people are thief,milking nigeria of their hard earn money...after making more than 5 minutes call yet you people are still charging customers again 42k/s all the time

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by YNWA(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
platorepublic: MTN suck
Its 42kobo per seconds they are just deceiving us. Try it u will see what I mean

Guess u ar selling ignorance in wholesale... *PassesBy*
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by YNWA(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
onajo2000: mtn, you people are thief,milking nigeria of their hard earn money...after making more than 5 minutes call yet you people are still charging customers again 42k/s all the time

If you are callin an MTN nos for yur 1st minute (42kb/sec), after that u can go on to call ONLY MTN nos @ that rate (15kb/20kb). If u ahv to call anoder ntwork...u will have to be charged 42kb/sec, b4 u can go on to making subsequent OFFNet calls @ (15kb/20kb). I hope this answers ur doubt, or u culd still tell anymor
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by cuteprinz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Now, let me make some points here cos it seems people don't really understand this MTN guys concerning the reviews. At least, i have an active MTN line since 2003.
1. SUPER SAVER PLUS, On-net (MTN): First min of the day, you will be charged N0.42k/sec and then it's N0.10k/sec till 11.59pm.
2. Off-net (AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, VISAFONE, STARCOMMS ETC..): First min of the day, you will be charged N0.42k/sec and then it's N0.10k/sec till 11.59pm.

EXPLANATION: Even if you made the first min call on-net, and you enjoy N0.10k/sec to MTN numbers from morning till 10pm, if you call an AIRTEL, GLO or ETISALAT by 10pm for the first time on the same day, you would be charged N0.42k/sec for the first 60 seconds.
2. MTN SMOOTH TALK PLUS: First min of the day, you will be charged N0.40k/sec to MTN OR ANY OTHER NETWORK, and then it's N0.15k/sec to ALL NETWORKS till 11.59pm the same day. (This is my current prepaid plan)

LESSON: Always ask questions where you don't seem to understand something, rather than make wrong comments to mislead others.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by YNWA(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
onajo2000: mtn, you people are thief,milking nigeria of their hard earn money...after making more than 5 minutes call yet you people are still charging customers again 42k/s all the time

If you are callin an MTN nos for yur 1st minute (42kb/sec), after that u can go on to call ONLY MTN nos @ that rate (15kb/20kb). If u ahv to call anoder ntwork...u will have to be charged 42kb/sec, b4 u can go on to making subsequent OFFNet calls @ (15kb/20kb). I hope this answers ur doubt, or u culd still tell anymor
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by akinvictorak: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Etumgbe: I don't need their review. imagine when am making calls my fone will be saying no network meanwhile I have full mtn bar

Bros park well, the problem is from your phone
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by supereagle(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don "PORT": RULE YOUR World, GLO.

1 Like

Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by oneclot: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by rezzy: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
I buy new mtn sim every week. When i load, they give me 550# and 15MB. Now on tru talk this morning, they gave me #550 and 15MB,10MB. Can u imagine i bought the dual sims for #70? And after loading, i just transfer d credit to my sister and collect #100 to use for the next sim.
I love mtn. I enjoy their bonusessss.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by JojoArmani(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
YNWA:

Good job for d awarness but for tru talk it is NOW *400# and while Smoothtalk plus is *401#. More grease to ur elbow...and YES there are differences. Yu may wanna visit www.mtnonline.com to learn more...or mayb just lemme know wah u need know.
thanks for de info. How will I register de two special number, and dey still reduce my money while i have 10MB. Thanks
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Sike(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Brimmie: MTN SmoothTalk and MTNTruTalk, has just been concluded with the revision of two of the existing plans– SuperSaver and MTN Pulse.

Apparently, subscriber’s on the old plans have been automatically migrated to the new plans already.

Here’s a breakdown of the New Plans:

TruTalk
MTN SmoothTalk Plus
iPulse
SuperSaver Plus

========================

Migration
*450*1#
*450*2#
*406#
*408#

========================

Voice First Minute
N/A
40kobo/sec
42kobo/sec
42kobo/sec

========================

On-net
20 kobo
15 kobo
10 kobo
10 kobo

========================

Off-Net (Other networks)
20 kobo
15 kobo
10 kobo
10 kobo

========================

Happy Hour; On-net
(with N100 minimum balance)
free
free
free
free

========================

Happy Hour; On-net
(With less than N100)
20 kobo/sec
15 kobo/sec
10 kobo/ sec
10 kobo/ sec

========================

Happy Hour; Off-net
20 kobo/sec
15 kobo/sec
10 kobo/ sec
10 kobo/ sec

========================

Add-On Freebies
**Free N300 airtime to call 2 registered special numbers after recharging with N200 and above.
Free N300 is valid for 7 days
**Free N300 airtime to call 1 registered special numbers after recharging with N200 and above.
Free N300 is valid for 7 days
**N/A
**N/A

========================

Free Data on recharge
**N/A
**N/A
**10MB on N100 recharge or more. Valid for 7 days
**10MB on N100 recharge or
more. Valid for 7 days
======================

[size=30]POST EDITED AND WELLL ARRANGED[/size]
thumbs up.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by Sike(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
jp philips:

is this a post?
No, a Goal Keeper. Y U No Edit And Re-post? :-|
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by lamorena: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=Randerl]It's a shame when we start reasoning with our keypads and think with our eyes.
[quote author=Randerl]I

i enjoy the services of GLO and happy that its owned by our own country man whats bad about that? i guess if i had said HEN T HEN was the best you wouldnt have writen this trash on my post.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by YNWA(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Jojo Armani: thanks for de info. How will I register de two special number, and dey still reduce my money while i have 10MB. Thanks

*380*1*nos#...pls note that nos shuld be either on MTN Tru-talk or MTN Smoothtalk + *380*2*nos # to delete. And wiv yur bal deducted wen you ahv MB, it is 0.02% unlikely. Wish I culd verify, buh then go on to call 180.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by ace1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
jp philips:

i am surprised you are complaining of MTN's network in ph, i will understand if you say elsewhere but i know that PH is a strong hold of MTN in Nigeria.

we were amongst the early people that receive any upgrade or innovation on MTN's network. as for service quality, well, i may be prejudicial because of my experience with other networks.
as of 3yrs ago, i realized that with a good phone, you get full bars of network anywhere you are in PH.

it may not count for much but as a telecom novice, it still amazes me. i use glo and airtel too in ph, though my airtel was a freebie that came with a new phone, inside my house, the airtel network was just 2bars while mtn remained full.

My Glo doesn't make calls when it rains, please im using this medium to report to the appropriate authorities and if there is something you guys did that i have not done, kindly fill me in.

Most times my glo number calls me while im calling someone else. i don't know if my line has a problem but this is a fact, i hear myself while calling another person, i mean what kinda network is that? please any glo user in ph should tell me what to do. Its not like i so much love glo but they have wider network coverage in remote areas, that is why i have it but the BS i get is terrible.

Has any of you had a 500 naira credit balance and glo tells you to recharge your account? i don't know if its a national problem but i notice it a lot in ph.

glo sends numbers like 4040, 7078, 3038, to be calling me as they like for advertorial, especially when i am busy, this is so so so annoying, how can 4040 call me 4 times in a day telling me a cancer campaign mike adenuga is doing in his village?

when i ignore the calls, they will resort to text messages, i delete messages like mad from my phone.

glo will ask me; do you want to look beautiful? send one thing to another and i will be like, at this age?
do you want to get ssce test score? silly silly annoying stuffs.
improve your sex life? send one thing to one number, haba! like glo wants to take my wife, i tire o!

my dear, i don't care about MTN, Glo or whoever with funny names but glo is not worth it in portharcourt, MTN gives an unbeatable browsing experience, at least in ph, for my monthly internet subscription i lost just 2hrs in a whole month to network failure.

i will advice you reconsider MTN especially in portharcourt. i cant say for outside ph because the last time i was in warri, the 3.5g i usually get in PH disappeared like i committed an offense, to load ordinary Nairaland was a challenge, MTN really dealt with me, I lost 9days from my monthly internet subscription due to that mess.

Is data roll over really working with MTN? i wont mind rolling over unused data due to network failure, that 30days expiry is annoying when i lose some days to network failure.

I get the silly messages from Glo too but you're making me believe you work with MTN, or one of their distributors or marketers. The same MTN I have to dial a number like 6 times before the call gets through. Its either "number is not reachable, number is switched off, number is incorrect". Talk about data service, crap. For about a month now, whenever I'm in Rumuola area, I have to switch to EDGE cos 3G is crappy. When MTN head correct, they're almost unrivalled but that happens only 15% of all time
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by kingdavidG(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Mtn is a fraud undecided i knew something was wrong somewhere. I was migrated to ipulse automatically. My calls should now be 10kb per sec both on and off-net provided i've talked for a minute already. How come after making several phone calls today i'm still being charged 30kb/sec to a glo number Too bad there's no etisalat at my PPA angry

Abeg no mind those people stealing from people.
*Rearrangement of call plans and automatic migration with No prior information to subscribers,
*The system doesn't work as defined.
Frustrating people.
Re: MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks by flairlady(f): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2013
i have tried adding a m2u number,and they keep on telling me the number is not an mtn number,whereas it is.how do i go abt this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.