Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. (1572 Views)

Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by pleep(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2013
I have a little experience with the stock market, but never on my own.

So i'm wondering if anyone here can give a little insight on the basics of how to get started. How to set up an account, the best brokerage website to use, the process of linking a bank account and the paperwork involved etc. I also need some clearification on those complex graphs and charts day-traders often use undecided

If anyone could answer those preliminary questions i would also appreciate some in-depth information on short-selling and also how to invest in the Nigerian Stock market/Forex

Thanks in advance
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by stockbull(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
try to do research on your own to get the facts. You cant understand all in a twinkle of your eyes
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by pleep(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
stockbull:

try to do research on your own to get the facts. You cant understand all in a twinkle of your eyes
You do realize that is what i'm doing now, right? wink
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by valdubem(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by Shipperslink(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
do v mean online stock trading or what.it is call binary option trading.if yes i wil direct u to a fb group page where u can get trading signal -free! It is where u can learn and make profit by following d expert guideline.best of luck.
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by pleep(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Fast foward 2 months later and i've already made $400 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2013
oya...come here and tell me how to register and invest too...... i'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by tpiadotcom: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
stockbull:

Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by tpiadotcom: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
pleep:
You do realize that is what i'm doing now, right? wink

on nairaland?

ok, you might be privy to some information i guess.
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by Omexonomy: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
stockbull:

you dey here.
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by BabaGodwins: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shipperslink:
do v mean online stock trading or what.it is call binary option trading.if yes i wil direct u to a fb group page where u can get trading signal -free! It is where u can learn and make profit by following d expert guideline.best of luck.

lets talk bro. hint me the fb group....toksonline200@yahoo.com
Re: Help Needed: Begginer Who Wants To Start Trading Stocks. by Kutunban: 3:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Hey, why go into Stocks when you have FOREX with good brokerage firms. Why I won't advice you to go into stock are:

You can enter a trade and go out whenever you want except weekend unlike Stock that has an opening bell.

Unlike stocks in Forex you can fund account with as little as %100 with many retail brokers and benefit of instant execution.

Lower transaction cost in Forex unlike stocks that has high commission

Freedom to trade anywhere in the world unlike stocks.

For free e-books on Forex email your request and I'll happily send the books zazainvestment@gmail.com

Click on the link in my signature below to register with the best brokers in the world right now.

Wish all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Real Money Online Without Paying A Dime (read More) / My Advice About MMM- A Must Read / For sale (Japa sake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.