Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Xmx Me Www. For Sale At 30k - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Xmx Me Www. For Sale At 30k (795 Views)

Learn How To Design Professional Blog Website Like Tooxclusive.com For FREE / Video Search Engine Site Www.veetubes.com For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmx Me Www. For Sale At 30k by elvis10ten(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2013
I am selling Xmx Me(app + site). The site is www. . I make about 2k-6k a month from the site without advertisement. The app have different ways of monetizing it with ad. Xmx Me enables people send sms at a reduced price which is adjustable by you. Some of the uniqueness and features of Xmx Me are: 1)It has a light and easy to use ui. 2) It uses little bandwidth thereby minimizing bandwidth cost. 3)It has a phone book utility option which allows mass selection of numbers from the phone book/contacts. 4)It has a service page which is dynamic and can offer things like jokes, fixtures, etc. The services page also understand and interpret a scripting language built by us known as Xscript which can make a page more dynamic and beautiful. The things that can be done with the Xscript currently are bold text, underline text, line break, italics text, input forms, submit button. 5)Multiple receipients support. We have 110-250 unique visitors per day. Reason for selling it: i no longer have time to manage it. Interested buyers should contact me here or through my email elvis.chidera@gmail.com with the price you want to buy it. I want to sell it for about 30,000.
Re: Xmx Me Www. For Sale At 30k by elvis10ten(m): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2013
sales paused

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Cloud Based Storage Providers On The Internet / I Want To Buy An Adsense Account / Web-blog, Forums, Communities With Adsense For Maximum Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.