Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert (23135 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? / Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by niytej(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Phranciz: Is she that short.
is she short like dah Beta put on ur glass shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
tiwasblog: Check out tiwa savages out fit at the women celebrating women event Last night...

What an angelic outfit..

source - http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-outfit-on-women-celebrating.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q13rIFwpn_s/Ub1rC4A2QtI/AAAAAAAAB38/iEBihUbd2Rc/s320/tiwa+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

How
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by yuzedo: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: A definite HIT!! She looks classy as hell, perfect styling! Perfect make-up and the accessories couldn't be any better....on point!

do you watch the show?
Lipopzy, swerry I watch d show. smiley so wuz yo numba les discourse it. Is a sweet show. Send me yo numba, hurryyyyyy. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin

I like the outfit and her make up too
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by 50calibre(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
anitank:
And what has an open back dress got to do with being a sex symbol or not

What type of question is that? Why not ask what nairaland has to do with Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Miss-fit, miss-demeanour, miss-behaviour, miss-appropriation, miss-take, miss-conduct, miss-carriage. [size=20pt]MISS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by yomip3t(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Crayon face ! Fake beauties.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
yuzedo:
Lipopzy, swerry I watch d show. smiley so wuz yo numba les discourse it. Is a sweet show. Send me yo numba, hurryyyyyy. kiss
LoL grin Send me yours
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by pekelepekele(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don tire for this ogbanje gal. Sometimes she will appear beautiful, sometimes very ugly and she will even add grey to her hair
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by lomaxx: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
yuzedo: MOD bro, dis ur last warning. Plis send dis tin girl dat looooook like rope to backpage. No nyash no brezz gaddemit wtf! angry WE NEED RITA DUMMINICK!!! Sins las wick I have one catton vaseline af nut use it cos is tin ugly sellibrities u put hear.. We give uppp!! angry

yuzedo:

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by everyday: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
She looks very sweet
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
tiwasblog: Check out tiwa savages out fit at the women celebrating women event Last night...

What an angelic outfit..

source - http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-outfit-on-women-celebrating.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q13rIFwpn_s/Ub1rC4A2QtI/AAAAAAAAB38/iEBihUbd2Rc/s320/tiwa+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]
This lady and her excess pancake sef undecided

The outfit is so sixties
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
yomip3t: Crayon face ! Fake beauties.
As in ehn...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Chai...eyin aye! Dem no dey satisfy una..if she wear skimpy cloth, una go talk, she wear long cloth una still talk$$

If she no make-up, una go ask y she dey mourn....she make-up una don dey say she be like scary witch.

If person think una matter, d person go die!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
I like the outfit shown from the back and as a gown not pantsuit. But, its Tiwa...she can do no wrong. Then again, who d hell does her makeup these days?!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by claremont(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
On this occasion, her make-up and outfit doesn't do her any favours. A definite MISS from me, no iota of sexiness in this picture.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
She looks like a cartoon on this pic.

Maka Why naa.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by mcfynest(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
tiwa... tiwa!! tiwa!!! tot u said u wer not a sex symbol..... meeen am jst shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by ReubenAbati: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre: I remember seeing a thread recently where this tiwa savage proclaimed she wasn't a sex symbol which I think is in sharp contrast to this dress I see her wearing here.

Someone claims not be a sex symbol, but wears a dress with the back totally exposed lol nigerian girls like talking nonsense.

That is to show you a sizeable number of Nigerians are hypocrites, if not all.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by jascon1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
By this time next year she go don yellow pass toto dike
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
i hate makeup.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by lacosteIII(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
tiwa savage don spoil her look, and she was beautiful before angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
50calibre:

What type of question is that? Why not ask what nairaland has to do with Nigeria
No, it's not quite the same
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Crixina(f): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Willgates: My mora,mrs Ujeoma Codswill Akpabio half 3crown up chilren yet can not wear this kind of old mama dress to party
some1 prease tel her piyamas is only worn at nyt in d bedroom
u no well o!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by cupid4ig(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
na so she go dey sweep floor dey go with her trouser cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by dozai: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
was it for a halloween night
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by lulukay(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dang!! And this is the outfit of life ooh kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by brixton: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
my fiancee wears a better jumpsuit... you can do beta my lovely Miss Tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by eaglechild: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Modern witch in white.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by pcagbaji(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
what nesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Komedy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wowo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert by Cutestee(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vocalist Simi Slays In New Promo Photos / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos / Paul Okoye Confirms P-square Is Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.