Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex (5467 Views)

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Muttybabe(f): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER, AM 32 WEEKS PRDGNANT NOW BUT WHDN THE PRGNANCY WAS 25 WEEKS, I HAD AN ULTRASOUND BUT THE DOCTOR SAID U TO THE POSITION OF THE BABIES HE CANT SEE THE SEX. ALTHOUGH I WAS TOLD AM CARRYING TWINS FROM MY FIRST SCAN WHICH I DID AT WEEK 14. PLS WHAT CAN I DO AM AFRAID
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wait it out.don't be afraid. Provided its only knowin d sex of ur babies that is d problem,chill. Maybe u can check again. Pld don't over stress urself now.u don't need it. Congrats.
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Muttybabe(f): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thanks so much yellow pawpaw. what makes me feel somehow is that my colleague at working place is also pregnnt and she told me some weeks ago that she has done the scan that she is carrying a baby boy.
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by omogemi: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
dnt fret my sis. Ur collegue may not deliver a boy as she thought. It may be a girl. scans these days r nt quite accurate. As for u, i ll tell u to just prepare for the two sexes. U may be carrying 2 bois or 2 girls or even a boi n a girl. Dont buy too much clothes until after u deliver. I encounterd such too b4 i had my daughter. I thot i was going to hv a boi. All d scans i did, none showed d sex due to her position. At d 36th week i did another scan, still we couldnt get it. She closed her thigh so well, we couldnt see her private part. It was when i delivered her dt i saw she was a girl. So, just rejoice in Christ by giving praises and thanksgiving for a wonderful and safe delivery. It is well with u.
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happened to my wife, they told her to come back again in three weeks probably the position would have changed.

But she gave birth the following week to a bouncing baby girl without any problem despite the fact that they predicted

some problems because the baby was in the breech position.

My advice to you is to keep cal and dont be afraid, everything is ok.
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Blendy77(f): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Like others have said, knowing the sex b4 delivery is actually not a big deal as scans can disappoint u. I've seen a situation where a colleague was told she was expecting a boy. She even had pictures of the scan showing its a boy. Only for us to pay her a visit the day she delivered and met the poor Chic all wrapped up in blue in her little hospital cot. I have so many other friends with similar experience. All u need in the first few months of delivery is more of body suits and sleep suits, caps and shawls and u cod buy unisex colours like cream, green, brown, grey and yellow. Outfits u may need might not be more than 2 each for immunization and 6weeks check-up and by then u cod get other outfits since u're now sure of their sexes. Same goes for ur baby room, accessories like bath etc. All the best.
Re: Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex by Muttybabe(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2013
i appreciate all your comments, maybe becuase this is my first preggy that is why am so anxious.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 2,445 Preventable Deaths Daily – Report / COVID-19 Update For April 24 2021 In Nigeria / Free Training How To Use Kedi 7 Layer Sanitary Pad To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.