Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Episode 5 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Episode 5 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence (440 Views)

6000 Years Of Human Existence Will End In 1975 / The Mystery Behind Human Existence / Purpose Of Human Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 5 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence by AdefarakanAO: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2013
[b]The Exposition on the STATE OF MIND continues…
The summary is this; every of your state of mind (feeling) is a request, when you are in a good state of mind you are telling God to grant your heart desire and when you are in a bad state of mind you are telling God to do otherwise. This is a MYSTERY with PROOF!
Furthermore, bad feeling when intensified makes worse thing happen while good feeling when intensified makes answer to your prayer (especially the prayer in your mind) to be sharp and fast. It is important for you to know that this is a general principle that is applicable to both Christian and Non-Christian. Why? God gives rain to everybody and causes His sun to rise & shine on everybody (whosoever you are, not withstanding). Matt.5:45. Now, what do you do to feel good when you are already downcast or in a very bad mood. First of all, look for what to be grateful for around you, it may be “the ability to read this exposition”. From there, get a music that you love so much, the kind of music that intoxicates you, and makes you excited when you listen to it. I guarantee your “good feeling” if you practise this. Because there is no way you practise “genuine gratitude” and listen to “an exciting music you love”, that your emotion would not change from ‘bad feeling’ to ‘good feeling’. You also need to know that everybody has “Music Bank” that is why when you are not playing any music, sometimes, a song or a rhythm might just come to your mind, and before you know it you are already singing it (you must have experienced this). How much more when you deliberately fill your heart with music that is pleasing to your soul, then your “Music Bank” would never go bankrupt. It works!
To sustain your “good feeling”, you need to un-learn and re-learn. What does it mean to “un-learn”? To un-learn means to release yourself from everything you have learnt that is keeping you in bondage or that has incapacitated you to feeling good. What does it mean to “re-learn”? To re-learn means to learn what you have learnt again (afresh) because you might have missed some important things when you were learning at first. Some religious belief has put some people in bondage over the years. Some in the name of “Christianity” has segregated themselves absolutely from everybody. No human relation, no visitation to people, nobody visiting them, always lonely in everyplace, even at the place of work etc. All of these in the name of Holiness & Spirituality. Can you be Holier & more Spiritual than Jesus, and yet He went everywhere feeding everyone, and dining with sinners (Matt. 9:10-11). He even made one the tax collectors (Matthew) His disciple. In those days, tax collectors are specially known as unjust people. Friends, you need to know how to live with people and not be polluted. “Be ye separate” in 2Cor.6:14-17 requires your rhema understanding to interpret. Because it’s not your license to loneliness. Don’t forget it is written, “Woe unto him that is alone” (Ecc.4:10). Therefore to sustain your “good feeling” at all times, this un-learning and re-learning process is a major requirement. Let me give you more examples: To feel good, you may need to engage in the sport/game you like. At least, that would help you to “decently socialize”, since it is rare to engage in sport alone. Even lawn & table Tennis requires at least 2 people to play. You may also need to look for an area of your passion, that is, what you can do with excitement that after you might have spent about 3 hrs, it would look like 30 minutes to you. What you love doing even If you are not paid a dime, keeps you in a “good state of mind”. For instance, I’m really having fun doing this that I’m doing (i.e. my ministry work), although I do other things, but this Ministry work gives me joy most. Despite that nobody pays me for it, but I’m excited blessing lives via internet and other medium. Also, if you are a soccer lover, you can go out and look for a place to watch soccer matches. I know some people are already doing this. And someone may say, I can watch whatever I want to watch at home, I have satellite cable connection. Nonetheless, “two are always better than one”. Just look for a “decent place” where you can enjoy the match with people (you can do this at your leisure time). It puts you in a good state of mind when you are with a group doing what you love doing. Be flexible and be simple! You can enjoy life and still make heaven. Relax!
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO KNOW EARLIER! WE LOVE YOU!