Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Get A Verifield Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Verifield Paypal Account In Nigeria (419 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verifield Paypal Account In Nigeria by sabart2003: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2013
MAKESURE YOU OPEN THE LINK BELOW WITH A VPN OR PROXY SERVER USING USA or other COUNTRY IP APART FROM NIGERIA as NIGERIA IP MAY FAIL TO LOAD THE SITES MOST TIME.
To get a free VPN, search for hotspotshield vpn from google, download the free version from their site and install on your computer, after installation, run the application and click connect to connect and browse with a free USA IP.

After that,

Click on the link below or copy & past in your browser

http:///mkomc7l

for a free debit Mastercard which will enable you to have a USA Bank Account linked to it and will be sent to your Nigeria home address (i.e the Mastercard). After receiving the Mastercard, go back to the site to activate your card with the username & password you use when registering. 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Now you can access your USA Bank Account details (with your name on it)

(You can also get free $25 for signing up once you fund your card with $100. Go through thier site for details on how to fund your account from Nigeria)

2. After this the next step is getting a free USA Address to register your PAYPAL.

Search free USA address from google and register at any of your choice.

Enjoy your Verifield Paypal account and alway login with USA IP.

GOOD LUCK...

For details, contact
paypal_naija@yahoo.com
08139500725 (SAB)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Traders In Northern Part / Cabbing Like Never Before....rightcab Is The Right Cab / I Need N500, 000 Loan For 60 Days - Ready To Pay 10% Int/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.