Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? (2233 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Is Yahoo Yahoo Internet Scam The Highest Employer In Nigeria / What Is "yahoo Yahoo" All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? by SPIFF(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013
These days when I visit my Yahoo messenger account, I hardly see any friend anymore. Has people now outrightly abandoned the once glorified chat media.
Re: Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? by modextus(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2013
undecidedGet your answer from here http://www.yahoo.com
Re: Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? by CrazyMan(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2013
SPIFF: These days when I visit my Yahoo messenger account, I hardly see any friend anymore. Has people now outrightly abandoned the once glorified chat media.
Yahoo messenger is old fashioned. You can't go out to catch fun (cinemas, beaches...etc) and begin to ask for yahoo Ids of cute girls you meet so you can buzz them on YIM.

You would look like some weird creature that just escaped from a psychiatric home.

Bbm, whatsapp, twitter, 2go, facebook...etc have taken over.

Move with the tide.
Re: Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? by SPIFF(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
I do have all the social media you highlighted except 2go. Just once in awhile to check on my old love-Yahoo messenger, but no one is there anymore.

CrazyMan:
Yahoo messenger is old fashioned. You can't go out to catch fun (cinemas, beaches...etc) and begin to ask for yahoo Ids of cute girls you meet so you can buzz them on YIM.

You would look like some weird creature that just escaped from a psychiatric home.

Bbm, whatsapp, twitter, 2go, facebook...etc have taken over.

Move with the tide.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet 'the World’s Bendiest' Woman / Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation? / Nairaland Has Been Paid To Support Tinubu(wise Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.