Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Woman With The Largest Breast - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Woman With The Largest Breast (4884 Views)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) / Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Largest Breast by TMAQ: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
ANNIE HAWKINS
Woman with the largest breast, each of her breasts weigh around 56 pounds according to the UK magazine show... What do you think about her...
To get more news, gist and gossip about entertainment visit www.tmaqtalk..com

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by XFive: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wetin be this? God forbid. I dodge am
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
I saw her on tv yesterday. Dat tin can cause her back pain all in d name of attention
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by viyon02: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
what a woman! Was she married?
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol @ the number of views. . .and I'm sure everyone of them clicked on the damn blog link. . .all because of Iya önyòñ nlá. The blogger would be very happy with his website stats today.

Séx sells, no be lie.
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by debbieakin(f): 4:41am On Jun 18, 2013
What a burden!
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by 3ace(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2013
Rubbish! Very repulsive!
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by nerodenero: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2013
And na boobs be this!!!These are extra arms. The babe is got four arms. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by UyiIredia(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2013
pro01: Lol @ the number of views. . .and I'm sure everyone of them clicked on the damn blog link. . .all because of Iya önyòñ nlá. The blogger would be very happy with his website stats today.

Séx sells, no be lie.

As you dey laff dem, I dey laff u, Person go laff me. All join, no be all of us view the topic.
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by Popowaa: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2013
See proper pillow
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by remecy(f): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2013
So when pregnancy comes which of them wil occupy the front? I guess the tommy will still be carrying the bosom. Na wa ohh
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by Dubemkelly(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Oh My Soul! *Head spins** *Phone hangs** shockedshocked shocked
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by ObilowestIlo: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2013
I am new here and I want to make friends...... 322B5F8C
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by IAMBREEZY: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Chai see milk factory
Re: Woman With The Largest Breast by wheesin(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2013
i can use that bwest for a pillow anyday anytime...whats the meaning of bosom ? #TEAMBIGBREAST

(1) (Reply)

"Zanku Hausa Version" Hausa Men Dance Zanku Legwork To An Hausa Song,alibaba Rea / Nigeria University Lésbians Fighting Over Another Lady!! (vidoe) / Adewale Ayuba Was Never Beaten-up In Ibadan - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.