Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Public Disturbance - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Public Disturbance (597 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Disturbance by Celestine247(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
A young guy just park to his house very close to mine, i couldn't believe the base coming out of the street from the guy sitting room, the sound must be produced by the latest Sony or Samsung or whatever, the noise is getting disturbing as it is registering in my brain and disturbing by book writing, the worst is that am not hearing any music except the vibrating gbam gbam gbam......

NL please what can i do? Is there any right for me to sue this young public nuisance. The fact is that the area is a very quiet area

1 Like

Re: Public Disturbance by Jerryjat(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Celestine247: A young guy just park to his house very close to mine, i couldn't believe the base coming out of the street from the guy sitting room, the sound must be produced by the latest Sony or Samsung or whatever, the noise is getting disturbing as it is registering in my brain and disturbing by book writing, the worst is that am not hearing any music except the vibrating gbam gbam gbam......

NL please what can i do? Is there any right for me to sue this young public nuisance. The fact is that the area is a very quiet area

Men... go rake 4 am...
Re: Public Disturbance by ijebabe: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Did I just read that?
Re: Public Disturbance by gluv01(f): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin Play your own too gbam gbam gbam.ok just kiding.

You can sue him if indeed it is a quiet area as you said, you can seek for the opinion of other neighbors too to know if it's disturbing to them. If they agree that he is a menace/nuisance in the neighbourhood, your choice then.

(1) (Reply)

sooryyy u guys(klose d thread) / Angelo's Eviction! Beverly Cries Her Eyes Out / I Will Quit Music For Oil And Gas Business - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.