Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus (5276 Views)

Latest Connectify Hotspot 2015.0.5.34877 / Pls Where Can I Get The Working Cracked Version Of Connectify? / Connectify Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Can someone help me with the above problem pleaaaaaaaaase
Re: Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2013
Disable the virus for one hour, configure the network and enable again.Ideally, antivirus cannot affect connectivity, unless you are installing software that modifies critical settings. check the task bar to do this. You can contact me for all your networking, antivirus and firewall problems from small to enterprise, wired and wireless.

08033737534, 07082375805
Re: Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus by afinity: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks @ babaolofin, mine too is not working what else do i do to make it start working because I need to share my connection with my colleague in the office.
Re: Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
babaolofin: Disable the virus for one hour, configure the network and enable again.Ideally, antivirus cannot affect connectivity, unless you are installing software that modifies critical settings. check the task bar to do this. You can contact me for all your networking, antivirus and firewall problems from small to enterprise, wired and wireless.

08033737534, 07082375805
connectify works on my friends laptop usint the free version of avast..i went to connectify site,i saw an article from one of thier staffs saying connectify might not work with some antivirus....and when i was installing connectify it prompted me that it might not work due to some security software
Re: Connectify Not Working Because Of Avast Pro Antivirus by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
ahmedgafar7: connectify works on my friends laptop usint the free version of avast..i went to connectify site,i saw an article from one of thier staffs saying connectify might not work with some antivirus....and when i was installing connectify it prompted me that it might not work due to some security software
pleasse

(1) (Reply)

With #70,000...help Me Decide Which Laptop To Buy / Mtn Glo Zain Free Browsing Cheat/settings / â­•Soldâ­•Toshiba Satellite L755D Notebook PC - Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.