Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Have You Noticed That School Bus Drivers In Lagos Have Become Very Reckless? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Noticed That School Bus Drivers In Lagos Have Become Very Reckless? (541 Views)

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That School Bus Drivers In Lagos Have Become Very Reckless? by lukaino(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2013
I have been pondering over this development for some time now and it gets me very worried. School bus drivers driving very recklessly with our children on board. I think we all should condemn this at our various schools so that these schools can caution their drivers for the safety of our children. we all need some level of confidence that our kids are in safe hands as we go about our daily work. A friend's son almost lost his life some time ago in a ghastly school bus accident.
Re: Have You Noticed That School Bus Drivers In Lagos Have Become Very Reckless? by degurl(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
That's what you get when the stingy schools employ agbero's and street touts as drivers instead of trained drivers.

(1) (Reply)

Be Carefully What You Say Around Children,they Do Have Feelings Too! / Who Wud U Answer 1st / Prince Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.