Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay. (658 Views)

Nigeria Vs India! The Greatest Lie Ever Told. / Study In Spain: Low Tuition Universities, Admission Process And Cost Of Living / Scholarship For Africans In Spain - Mba, M.sc, Pgd, Phd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay. by dareyking(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2013
I believe all of us yesterday watched the so called Nigeria vs Tahiti match...You all will agree with me that since the openin match of the confed cup was exsiting buh our match was the boring.look at wat we played yestaday and imagine wat Spain will do to ma fellow Tahitians like 20-2,...and Nigeria vs Uruguay is nt goin to be funny either wit almighty Suarez luiz against our Wack strikes and defender....UP NIGERIA....UP flogin by LIUZ SUAREZ & BAND..lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay. by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Who z dis posting trash @ d educational forum...
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay. by deardayo: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
dareyking: I believe all of us yesterday watched the so called Nigeria vs Tahiti match...You all will agree with me that since the openin match of the confed cup was exsiting buh our match was the boring.look at wat we played yestaday and imagine wat Spain will do to ma fellow Tahitians like 20-2,...and Nigeria vs Uruguay is nt goin to be funny either wit almighty Suarez luiz against our Wack strikes and defender....UP NIGERIA....UP flogin by LIUZ SUAREZ & BAND..lol
. Try to put a round peg in a round hole. This is education section where only matter concerning education is discused but not sports. Take dis post 2 sports section pls

(1) (Reply)

NUC Partners NTA Channel 525 On University Debate / FG Directs ASUU To Return To Classroom; Releases Money / UNN. Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.