Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Can You Say About Akolawole - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Can You Say About Akolawole (3828 Views)

LOL! Funny Pic: Porto 2 Chelsea 1 And You Say Mourinho Is The Special One / STEVEN Gerrard's CAREER Achievements...( What Can You Say About This Legend?) / What Did TB JOSHUA Say About Nigeria In This Nations Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by rikkyjen(m): 4:01am On May 23, 2006
Hmmm, Akolawole is a good soccer commentator, i use to reply to his quizzes formerly but,i felt he was being too obsessed about chelsea and sometimes biased in his comments,so personally i felt people like him should sit on the fence.Nevertheless he knows so much that his rival has not located this forum. Akola is a Soccer genius no doubt!!!
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2006
rikkyjen:

but,i felt he was being too obsessed about chelsea and sometimes biased in his comments,so personally i felt people like him should sit on the fence.

Thanks for flattering me but i missed your responses in Quizzes, in fact since you and one other member withdraw from my Quiz, ithas beena worthless effort.

Can you please E-mail please?

About my being sentimental on Chelsea:

1) Chelsea is my team no doubt and virtually everyone here is Sentimental andi believe i keep my sentiments to the lowest degree.

2) I try to defend and correct some wrongful information some members have about Chelsea e.g a respected member once said " few years ago, Chelsea was a team of about 3,000". I was angry because not even in 1955 do Chelsea have a minute 3,000 fans.

I WILL KEEP MY SENTIMENTS LOW ANYWAY.

Cheers Oga.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by twinstaiye(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2006
He is a friend and close to Kanu Nwankwo - My Idol, and that makes him my friend no matter what. I guess he likes money, or why do you think he love chelsea that much, or is it because he love blue colour. That is the only two reason why I know someone will love chelsea. On a serious note though, I think apart from Seun, Akolawole must be the only person i took notice of, when I first came to this site, reason being his - analytical views on soccer and of course nigerian politics.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2006
twinstaiye:

I guess he likes money, or why do you think he love chelsea that much, or is it because he love blue colour. That is the only two reason why I know someone will love chelsea.

I have been with Chelsea since Ken Bates era.

# Those haters have thrown me away from Politics o#

They pretend to know quite a lot of Naija Politics,I authored a small quiz in politics, over 95% cannot even get one answer correctly grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by vichel(m): 1:34am On May 24, 2006
i enjoy reading kola's postings and i respect him a lot, but hey he's Chelsea fan, and i love to watch Chelsea fans in misery, lol
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by twinstaiye(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2006
That's funny vichel, very funny.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by passy: 11:36am On May 27, 2006
Haha!!!!!!!!!
long time Nairaland users. on my return i found just this topic to make ya know i'm arround again. But sorry this akolawole guy, his name sounds familier somehow but vv unsportive. where does he play presently? i mean in which league cheesy. actually in wich sport domain is the name from? so i can know exactly how to comment as well as what he does. with respect to his talents? sorry if i've been too inquisitive maybe he was a legend in the days of Zico and the rest. that is b/4 i was born. grin or maybe he has been one time coach of ENUGU RANGERS?? tongue

MR AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD U HAVE TO INTRODUCE PLAYER OR COACH IN QUETION TO US BEFORE ANY FUTHER COMMENT.

VICHEL SPECIAL GREETINGS OH BRO smiley
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ Passy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked   shocked   shocked shocked

i have been here since na now i see this thread .

Akola  hmmmm lets see grin   grin    grin

i nor fit comment  now grin   grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
From bola to kola who else? Na boredom dey kill people sha
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
anybody force you to post tongue
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2007
you and 9ja4eva you na bi Sisters In Arms. You wan make i set up Muki- the versatile Nairalander abi
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Iman3(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2007
I go soon do "What Can You Say About Mukina" grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2007
9jia4ever and me lai lai shocked grin grin

@ I-Man find better Job grin tongue
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ i man
that one na one of Muki's longest desires
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
Mustay , what for mukina is well known, i do not need the publicity sorry find another channel grin grin

stop stalking me . angry grin grin

or you want to take style add me to your 3 wives grin grin tongue
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2007
Ha na you go even dig ma grave for me
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by kitaun(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2007
Joblessness na serious disease o!
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
Yes. They don dey come back fro church. . .
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
roflmao grin grin grin grin
mustay mustay mustay

how many times i call you grin grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2007
Razz reply
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by topeorekoy(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2007
AKOLAWOLE,

HE HAS SOME NICE POST HERE AND I DO LIKE THEM BUT THE FACT THAT HE IS A CHELSKI FAN. MEN I DONT LIKE HIM. HE HAS ONCE USED AN OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON ME IN ONE OF THE POST AND I WASNT HAPPY WITH HIM AT ALL
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2007
@Muki

Why did ressurect this for God sake? cry
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2007
@ Akola cry cry

i had to cry

grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2007
@Muki

You have a lot to ressurect then cool

I will give you links

But i will report you to Bagoma whenever she comes here before i descend on you in a famous Ibadan-way.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2007
i am on a resurrection campaign tongue tongue

i will bring up all old threads grin

sorry cry cry kiss * on the forehead* grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2007
Save us d lies- you're simply JOBLESS
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2007
Mustay walahi , i go turn my gun on you tongue

i will snipe me bilahi walahi talahi grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2007
mukina2:

Mustay walahi , i go turn my gun on you tongue

i will snipe me bilahi walahi talahi grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2007
wetin?

you do not know what to post? tongue
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Mustay(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
I'll have ur time in the NIGHT? which mushroom school u go? can't u see the BOLD
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by mukina2: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
mustay i have told you to leave me abi tongue you want to add me ? grin Alhaji Mustay cheesy
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by danniecool(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
Aunty Muki tongue next person to discuss will be you,

For Akolewole he is a cool analyst, I love some of his contribution to sport resolution here in Nairaland. why i like him most is because he is a Bluessssssss.(sky)

Akole keep it up, sky will neva be your limit, I will love to see you someday on Nigeria Tv smiley smiley smiley doing what Analyzing sport with your blue shirt wore cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kilagbe, Kilaju: So This Is How Ghanaians Hate Nigeria? / Super Falcons' Francisca Ordega Foundation Celebrate Christmas In Style(photos) / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Someone Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.