Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Browse The Internet Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse The Internet Free (642 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet Free by mide84: 4:30am On May 09, 2008
Browse the internet free from your home with no hassles! no restriction !! 100% absolutely free, 100% legal no monthly charges.
you can chck your email browse the internet you can browse any where in the country even your farm at your own pace and convenient you willl be using any ip fom usa,canada uK etc this is not a website copier but strictly GPRS BROWSING SOFTWARE for more details send a blank email with the subject free browsing to surfthenetforfree@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Internet Free by onajo2000(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2008
i have send the blank mail 2 ur email. plzzzzzzzz i need 2 know the logic plz and plz. thanz
my mail id onajomos@yahoo.com phone 08064823890.

(1) (Reply)

0% Finance Acer Laptop Deals / Man Was Born To Live, Not To Prepare To Live: The Book Excerpt. / Know About This Links?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.