Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! (506 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) / Operation: Positive Nigerian Image - Join The Revolution Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
FOR A BETTER TOMORROW, WE NEED A REVOLUTION AND THE TIME IS NOW!
Brethren, join me to say no to all the injustices perpetrated in our country by our selfish leaders.
Let's rise now and begin a movement as the gaint of AFRICA to bring into our country that same revolution that was witnessed in countries like US and Britain.
It is high time we rise, raise our voices and march to the FCT to bring all the anomalies we are witnessing in this nation to an end. WE HAVE TO START LIVING A NORMAL AND RATIONAL LIFE LIKE PEOPLE IN THOSE COUNTRIES WE CALL 1st WORLD COUNTRIES.
Show support for this movement by commenting "V 4 VENDETTA"
Re: V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! by slimming: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
we will is peace.
Re: V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! by dirifred(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
What exactly are you high on? i guess weed.
Just shut up if u have nothing to say.
Revolution happens when a man emerge with a better way of doing things,
these better way are understood and accepted by the people.
then the people mobilise behind him in support.
anything shot of that, i will call it wasteful venture.
Re: V 4 Vendetta! We Need A Revolution Now! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
dirifred: What exactly are you high on? i guess weed.
Just shut up if u have nothing to say.
Revolution happens when a man emerge with a better way of doing things,
these better way are understood and accepted by the people.
then the people mobilise behind him in support.
anything shot of that, i will call it wasteful venture.
sorry bro. but we don't need cowards

(1) (Reply)

Police Declare Former Dep. Gov. Wanted Over N130m Fraud / What A Senator Earns In Nigeria?? / Govs’ Forum Crisis: Lawyers Fight In Court Over Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.