Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Did Not Sell ‘blame It Onthe Money’ To D’banj – Durella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Sell ‘blame It Onthe Money’ To D’banj – Durella (763 Views)

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Sell ‘blame It Onthe Money’ To D’banj – Durella by ohisgycreative(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Just yesterday we reported that Ikonic Music said that Durella sold his ‘Blame It On The Money’ song to Dbanj? Well that might not be the case as Durella said when asked and we quote:
“I didnt sell my song to Dbanj I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing i saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it“

Very interesting things coming up, and it will be interesting how this shakes out.

Meanwhile wasn’t Durella supposed to be signing on to DB records?

Lets watch, but the other question here is, Which version do you prefer?

Checkout Durella’s Version Of "Blame It On The Money"
http://log9jamusic.mywapblog.com/post-title-43.xhtml

Checkout Dbanj Ft. Big Sean& Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money
http://log9jamusic.mywapblog.com/download-dbanj-ft-big-sean-snoop-lion-bl.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Still OJB And Donations / Ini Edo Turns Bouncer To PA / Beautiful Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Vacationing In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.