Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi (9876 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi by bighead1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
In this part of the world, an i-di-ot wakes up in the morning,propounds an i-di-otic idea, present it to baboons, baboons orders the zombies, the zombies act based on order and even most time do their job with high level of insanity attached.
How would they intend to just wake up one day and ban commercial busses plying the road.
How do u expect a security guard who gets #35,000 as a salary to get to work when he can not afford to buy a motor-cycle.

[/b]And please correct me if I'm wrong.
Can the sate government ban vehicles on a FEDERAL ROAD?[b]
Re: Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi by markovnikoff001(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
naptu2: Poor journalism. Leaves you with unanswered questions.

If after reading an article (or any article for that matter) you do not have questions or queries concerning what you have just read, then your I.Q. might be lower than you think. #jus' sayin'#
Re: Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi by naptu2: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^^

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!
Re: Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi by smartg(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
chadef: these governors seem to forget where they are coming from. i bet thier father was not as rich as they are now. do they not know how it was those days when they use to enter molue buses . thhey should have human heart and consider how it was when they were on the street ..
the governor is not a human being so stop talking about HUMAN HEART

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Violence In Nigeria Since 1960 (green White Green, Where Is The Red) / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. / Rejuvenating Abuja City Life, The Sandralia Way As Gold Water Party Holds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.