Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend (1300 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko / Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
I need a phone for my girlfriend in the range of 80k to 100k. I don't want to spend more than 100k. She asked for a phone of 160k. I am not a foolish person to buy a phone of more than 100k for her. I need your suggestion
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by mrdrizzy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
petaling: I need a phone for my girlfriend in the range of 80k to 100k. I don't want to spend more than 100k. She asked for a phone of 160k. I am not a foolish person to buy a phone of more than 100k for her. I need your suggestion
girls are always fund of bb(most of em) so u beta get a z10 for her its 95k in nigeria maybe 75 online(ebay or amazon)..anyone tht works.xoxox
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by k2039: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
The fact that you bought her a phone of about 100k instead of the 160k she demanded doesn't necessarily mean you are wise.

You are still foolish, just that you would have been more foolish if you purchase the 160k phone.

Besides, I just have an impression that you are just trying to attract attention to yourself with this thread and that makes you even dumber if that's the case.

9 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
I have a BB Q10 landing in Lagos on Friday and i could give it to you for ONLY 95K Naira . . Brand new in the Box
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by myhobbies(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
petaling: I need a phone for my girlfriend in the range of 80k to 100k. I don't want to spend more than 100k. She asked for a phone of 160k. I am not a foolish person to buy a phone of more than 100k for her. I need your suggestion
Please buy for me as well. Just buy me Tecno phantom A1. God bless u as u do that.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by myhobbies(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: The fact that you bought her a phone of about 100k instead of the 160k she demanded doesn't necessarily mean you are wise.

You are still foolish, just that you would have been more foolish if you purchase the 160k phone.

Besides, I just have an impression that you are just trying to attract attention to yourself with this thread and that makes you even dumber if that's the case.
lol. Just peeping o
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Francheezy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
lol
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by puskin: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
k2039: The fact that you bought her a phone of about 100k instead of the 160k she demanded doesn't necessarily mean you are wise.

.....ain't this a classical response. grin grin
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by artade: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013

Are you Dangote's first son or Adenuga's love child? If not, your foolishness metre may be reading fool full right now. Please check.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by mrdrizzy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
I dnt even knw why u guyz are talking rubbish..if u have d money to buy a 160 or 100k fone u buy it(aslong as ur nt doing dry fasting to get d fone)...theres nting bad in buying a huge fone for ur girl,see as all of ina stingy..isnt it ppl dat dash ppl car free,talkless of ur gf..NIGERIANS THINKING EH!.and besides he was only asking which fone u think is beta.nt the money crap..if u cnt advise him den keep ur critics to urself..abegi @op as i said b4 the z10 is there,u could also get her galaxy note 1,zopo c2,htc one x+ and so on..all depends on the kind of girl she is,hope that answers ur question!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Get her Nokia 3310. I swear she will never forget you

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by physise(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
derespect: Get her Nokia 3310. I swear she will never forget you
lol cheesy grin
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by physise(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
buy nokia torch light 4 am becous if d gal dump u d tin nor go too pain u like dat tongue
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Edunwa302(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Since she ask for 160k phone and u won buy 100k phone don't u tink its same thing nah ,so better buy her what she wants since u can't afford it to avoid being foolish u are avoiding
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by solodree(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2013

Guy take am easy on this dude na. Haba!
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by k2039: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
I dnt even knw why u guyz are talking rubbish..if u have d money to buy a 160 or 100k fone u buy it(aslong as ur nt doing dry fasting to get d fone)...theres nting bad in buying a huge fone for ur girl,see as all of ina stingy..isnt it ppl dat dash ppl car free,talkless of ur gf..NIGERIANS THINKING EH!.and besides he was only asking which fone u think is beta.nt the money crap..if u cnt advise him den keep ur critics to urself..abegi @op as i said b4 the z10 is there,u could also get her galaxy note 1,zopo c2,htc one x+ and so on..all depends on the kind of girl she is,hope that answers ur question!
Don't tell me you fell for this guys cheap publicity.

You think he couldn't have asked the girl for what she really wanted. It will only be stupi.d of him to buy the girl a phone she won't appreciate, my point the girl is the only one in the best position to answer his question.

Like I said in my earlier post I know the OP
k2039:
Re: Help Me Suggest A Phone For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
girls are always fund of bb(most of em) so u beta get a z10 for her its 95k in nigeria maybe 75 online(ebay or amazon)..anyone tht works.xoxox

Thanks Z10, I think I will consider that

(1) (Reply)

[kechal]evasi0n Ios 7.0/6.1.4 Jailbreak/unlock Iphone 5/4s/4 Jailout I 2.0 Solut / Pls Unlock Code For Sony Xperia E1 / Root My Innjoo F1 Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.