Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! (536 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You / Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! by back2sender: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
it would be good to share this as to encourage others.I got an offer with an organisation, a supply chain role with a monthly pay of 500k and other freebies such as a car n driver, 30 days paid vacation,etc.

It was a role i had to apply even though the requirements was for those with masters/professional certification in supply chain. Iam a natural science graduate but i just applied and hope i will be invited which happened. called for a assessment test and i came tops in the test,the test was technical/practical in nature and i also came tops in the interview.

Just completed my medical(passed)and starting the role in july.

I saw the advert in one of the postings in nairaland sometimes last year.

Thanks all, i must confess the various postings on nairaland stimulates my reasoning abilities as i look at the logic behind all post good or bad. U Guys in the politics,religions,career,romance section rocks.

Siyanbonga!!!!
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! by ajasbaba(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
ok congrat we are still sarching sha so pls dont forget to post if your organazation have vacancy

long live
seun

long live nairalanders

long live nigeria
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Posts like yours makes me so happy and full of joy.

Congratulations to you and may God continue to uplift you all round about.

Faithfully, I will share a similar testimony soonest.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Thank You! by vizboy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
congrat.

You go try make we wash am oh

(1) (Reply)

Best Practice Against Cybercrime With Bootcamp Training / Top Eatery Recruitment /vacancy !!!!!!! / Working With Recruitment Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.