Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. (4462 Views)

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. / Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK / 80-year-old Pensioner Dies On Verification Queue In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 09, 2008
A high ranking member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State and former General Manager of the state-owned Ethiope Publishing Company, Mr. Justice Idubor, was on Thursday, found dead in a room at Bins Hotel in Benin City, the state capital.

This came about a month after the body of the state Commissioner for Information, Mr. Calus Enoma, was found in a room at the Precious Palm Royal Hotel also in Benin City. Meanwhile, the remains of Mr. Enoma would be buried this weekend at his residence in Benin City .

Nigerian Tribune gathered that Idubor checked in with a female friend at about 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, however, the lady was said to have left the hotel premises after spending some hours with the deceased.

It was said that when there was no sign of the presence of the PDP chieftain on Thursday morning, the room in which he lodged was forced open by the staff members of the hotel and his lifeless body was found on the bed.

Nigerian Tribune further gathered that empty cans of popular energy drink/stimulant which he might have taken together with the lady littered the hotel room.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/09052008/news/news1.html

Wetin dey happen?
Why are Nigerian politicians so randy?
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by deor03(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2008
I suspect MEND at work grin
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by YangaRat: 10:04am On May 09, 2008
When I dey tell una say EDO TOTO dey sweet pass all this world toto, when e be say man pikin fit die gburugudu-gbosa, for on top am, unu dey laugh me say na lie.

Why you think say EDO girls dey export toto go Europe, if e no be say the ting sweet pass all other country woman own when dey oversea.

1 Like

Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by idupaul: 10:06am On May 09, 2008
Nigerian politicians are abusing those energy drinks, Am sure the dude drank like 12 cans and over exerted himself , slumped on the booty and kicked the bucket, phew, undecided
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by idupaul: 10:09am On May 09, 2008
Why you think say EDO girls dey export toto go Europe, if e no be say the ting sweet pass all other country woman own when dey oversea.

PLS WHATS TOTO, IS IT A GOOD OR SERVICE AND HOW IS IT EXPORTED , I NEED 2 KNOW PLS WHAT CATEGORY OF EXPORT COMMODITY IT IS, TNX
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by YangaRat: 10:10am On May 09, 2008
By the special grace of Almighty God, na for on top toto me self I go die when time reach.

So far na that ever-sweet EDO TOTO kill me, na for God Right Hand Side I go come go siddon kaka-raka for heaven.

Sank you for ya foolish question Oga. When you reach Milan or Rome, those Edo girl go show you toto, after when you don pay that 20 million lira to see am.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by idupaul: 10:22am On May 09, 2008
When you reach Milan or Rome, those Edo girl go show you toto, after when you don pay that 20 million lira to see am.

This toto u speak , is it a work of art ,like a painting ,sculpture or something like that.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by YangaRat: 10:38am On May 09, 2008
You don dey get sense now, Oga. Toto na the MAIN work of art when Papa God dey create, but o, na Edo own sweet pass and I go commot my 50-naira suit and neck-tie to ready fight anybody when try to argue this matter with me.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by ono(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2008
lol!!
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by idupaul: 10:59am On May 09, 2008
Toto na the MAIN work of art when Papa God dey create,

Hmmm , interesting, then this toto thing must be some form of natural art, hmmm,
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2008
lmao cheesy
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by naijaking1: 1:15pm On May 09, 2008
Yanga Rat:

When I dey tell una say EDO TOTO dey sweet pass all this world toto, when e be say man pikin fit die gburugudu-gbosa, for on top am, unu dey laugh me say na lie.

I used to question that too. Now I'm a believer.

How much does it cost to go to Edo?
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by lucabrasi(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2008
these people should follow the inspector general of police's example and have compulsory comprehensive medical check ups for commissioners and other top government officials, i can imagine someone with a heart problem and continually drinking redbull and other stimulants,compoundig the problem with logging on to the internet is asking for trouble
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by TheSly: 1:30pm On May 09, 2008
Yanga Rat:

By the special grace of Almighty God, na for on top toto me self I go die when time reach.

So far na that ever-sweet EDO TOTO kill me, na for God Right Hand Side I go come go siddon kaka-raka for heaven.
Amen!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by Jamco45: 3:18pm On May 09, 2008
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by kevd2: 3:28pm On May 09, 2008
i think people from Edo state should seriously stop gloryfying or rationalizing this obsession with sex,sex trade or Toto Global trade and realize that it is not an achievement but a real shame and brings nothing but disrepute to themselves and the country as a whole.  Last week CNN did a special on the World's untold stories and Benin city  and the so called ToTo issue was the main story. and any sensible Nigerian that saw it would have found it appaling and not a laughing matter,even with that some people still want to meet their creator via toto it shows that we dont not have values and even common dignity,.sometimes i wish a Holocaust against nigerians would drive all those europe crazy pimps back home and it can happen in d near future.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by mooyguy(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2008
My dear friend Holocaust against nigerians are u a nigerian? let them die like that thats what they deserve
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by kevd2: 3:55pm On May 09, 2008
Mooguy,its just an emotional overeaction from a really upset Nigerian,but with the way we are going it would not be long b4 europeans start treating us like they did to the jews,u know like the scum of the earth.there re nigerians every where enduring discrimination and perpatrating nefarious activities just because we cannot put ourselves in order and develop our home, i blame our hopeless leaders invariably meaning that the blame is on all nigerians.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by mooyguy(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2008
I feel you my bro. lets just try our own best to see what we can do it rather blaming our learders lets start changing it right from ourselves i belive we can do. Blaming does not solve or reduce it. Keep ur head up
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by bigben3: 11:06am On May 13, 2008
kev-d:

i think people from Edo state should seriously stop gloryfying or rationalizing this obsession with sex,sex trade or Toto Global trade and realize that it is not an achievement but a real shame and brings nothing but disrepute to themselves and the country as a whole.  Last week CNN did a special on the World's untold stories and Benin city  and the so called ToTo issue was the main story. and any sensible Nigerian that saw it would have found it appaling and not a laughing matter,even with that some people still want to meet their creator via toto it shows that we don't not have values and even common dignity,.sometimes i wish a Holocaust against nigerians would drive all those europe crazy pimps back home and it can happen in d near future.
MAN CAME THROUGH D HOLE,ALL D DAYS OF HIS LIFE,HE IS IN SEARCH OF A HOLE AND HE WILL EVENTUALLY ENDS UP IN A HOLE grin
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by bibiking1(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2008
big-ben:

MAN CAME THROUGH D HOLE,ALL D DAYS OF HIS LIFE,HE IS IN SEARCH OF A HOLE AND HE WILL EVENTUALLY ENDS UP IN A HOLE grin

Weak and lame!!!!!!!!!!!

well of course only from a demented fellow like you!
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by savanaha: 6:02am On May 14, 2008
If this is the way to kill all the money greedy thieves and government crooks so be it.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by mooyguy(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2008
I am on my way to Edo for vacation. who will like to go with me?
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by idupaul: 9:03am On May 14, 2008
I am on my way to Edo for vacation. who will like to go with me?

wish u well,
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 14, 2008
Those old men are playing ith International Prostitutes who have a wealth of experince from the Streets of Lagos, Muritania, Libya, Itali, Belgium, etc and have been deported. The men cant stand the heat.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by LAKANYE(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2008
For those of you who thinks Edo women are so good in bed,, HAVE YOU TRIED "AMERICAN WOMEN",, Slavery is over and done with in American, right But are most Nigerians abroad FINANCIALLY ENSLAVED TO THEIR CHILD'S MOTHER
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by tpia: 8:42pm On May 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

For those of you who thinks Edo women are so good in bed,, HAVE YOU TRIED "AMERICAN WOMEN",, Slavery is over and done with in American, right But are most Nigerians abroad FINANCIALLY ENSLAVED TO THEIR CHILD'S MOTHER

no, most Nigerian men abroad are not financially enslaved to their child's mother. Maybe[b] you [/b] are, but that doesnt mean everyone else is. In any case, make una form association. undecided

If you got your green card, then why are you complaining. abi you no get am?

On the one hand you're shouting about sex with American women. In the same breath you're complaining about paying child support. Yes, if you're in the US and you like sex, women will give you sex and also give you pikin with the sex. You no know say sex dey lead to pregnancy? Abroad is not Nigeria where some deadbeat fathers will impregnate women all over the place then take no responsibility for the kids.

If American women are rocking your world, then work as many jobs as necessary in order to meet your obligations. Isnt it worth it?

geez.

1 Like

Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by LAKANYE(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2008
tpia:

no, most Nigerian men abroad are not financially enslaved to their child's mother. Maybe[b] you [/b] are, but that doesnt mean everyone else is. In any case, make una form association. undecided

If you got your green card, then why are you complaining. abi you no get am?

On the one hand you're shouting about sex with American women. In the same breath you're complaining about paying child support. Yes, if you're in the US and you like sex, women will give you sex and also give you pikin with the sex. You no know say sex dey lead to pregnancy? Abroad is not Nigeria where some deadbeat fathers will impregnate women all over the place then take no responsibility for the kids.

If American women are rocking your world, then work as many jobs as necessary in order to meet your obligations. Isnt it worth it?

geez.

Tpia,
Perhaps you are vesting some form of personal issues here. I never wrote anything with regards to your claims. I only made a simple statement of facts. Most Nigerians at home may not understand your personal plight. And by the way, People like me do not need a green card to be a US CITIZEN. My deceased father was a diplomat. I hope you understand what that means.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by Jakumo(m): 5:45am On May 15, 2008
LAKANYE~:

My deceased father was a diplomat. I hope you understand what that means.

Hmm, can't say I do.     Does that mean that he officially ceased to be a diplomat when he became deceased ?

On a less scientific note, the reason reports of Nigerian men dying during sex are so rampant is OBVIOUSLY because most of them have never seen the inside of a gym in their entire lives, since a massive wobbly gut is seen as a sign of wealth and good living that should be aspired to in Nigerian culture.

For many such lard-asses, the ONLY exertion that they do NOT delegate to an employee is sex, an activity so pleasurable that practitioners generally ignore warning signs like a racing heart-beat and breathlessness while they concentrate on busting a nut, and in many cases, a heart valve.

All things considered though, I'd rather die ministering to a beautiful woman than die in a car wreck or mugging.

1 Like

Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by RichyBlacK(m): 5:55am On May 15, 2008
Another dead pussy-loving politician.
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by LAKANYE(m): 1:32am On May 16, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Another dead pussy-loving politician.

I second that opinion my brother. They politician went back through where they came from,, pussy!!!
Re: Another Edo Politician Dies On Top Of A Woman. by sheniqua: 1:47am On May 16, 2008
2 down many more to go if they don't change their ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? / Fashola Frowns At Road Closure For Top Govt Officials / Salami's Successor Reshuffles Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.