Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. (2892 Views)

Engineering Vacancies / Kaztec Engineering Vacancies. / Secretarial and Engineering Vacancies In an Engineering Company in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Job vacancies avaliable at atc company (volvo). Location: idu yard opposite Julius Berger abuja. Applicants must have at least one or two years experience in d job been applied for and must be a resident in Abuja.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by julyb(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2013
how can i send the my cv
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by afolabisimon(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2013
pls try and send the correct address pls
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by frontroll: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2013
Op pls send the correct addy am @ berger wld like to check it out.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
The address is number c16 idu yard opposite Julius Berger. You will see ӓ volvo sign board that is ӓ place it is after artco furnitures. Just submit your cv at the gate.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Boy2boy: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
@op
thanks for the info. Pls how can one locate the address from A.Y.A bus stop, thanks again
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Locate idu yard. Idu industrial area along airport road
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by LeJeun3: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2013
No e-mail to send the CV to? undecided
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Boy2boy: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Stephash: Locate idu yard. Idu industrial area along airport road
thanks
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2013
LeJeun3: No e-mail to send the CV to? undecided
u r bin ungrateful. Can't u see he is telling us to go nd submit it at d office.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by LeJeun3: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2013
Please hold your horses! undecided So if I can't submit at the office na make I die abi? R U still in the stone age? So when I get there the gateman will start querying my journey.............! I dont have that kind of money to travel all the way to come and talk to the gateman.
Ms_Steph: u r bin ungrateful. Can't u see he is telling us to go nd submit it at d office.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am not. Ok pls remember that the vacancy is in abuja. Send your cv to steph90bash@yahoo.com
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by frontroll: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Stephash: Am not. Ok pls remember that the vacancy is in abuja. Send your cv to stephbash@yahoo.com
pls I jst sent my cv and application letter. Thanks
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
frontroll: pls I jst sent my cv and application letter. Thanks
there was a mistake . its steph90bash@yahoo.com
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2013
we really need applicants for administrative positions. please do not scan pls type and send. its better that way. and male pls we already have females
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by frontroll: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stephash: we really need applicants for administrative positions. please do not scan pls type and send. its better that way. and male pls we already have females
I jst sent it again!
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
ONLY MALE PLEASE WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FEMALE
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2013
You must be ӓ male Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
Must be in abuja. Send your cv to my email.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by odinko: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Stephash: You must be ӓ male Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
Must be in abuja. Send your cv to my email.
I just sent u my cv now. Am in dire need of job. My email address is .....dinko@gmail.com.
Re: Adminstrative Job.and Mechanical Engineering Vacancies in abuja. by Stephash: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
YOU HAVE STILL THE OPPOTUNITY TO WORK WITH US. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VC. PLS YOU MUST LIVE IN ABUJA OR AROUND AND THE POSITION IS FOR MALES ONLY NOT FOR FEMALES......

(1) (Reply)

Farm Workers Needed - Over 600 Jobs Available / UBA Graduate Internship Programme 2018 / Latest Recruitment At NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.