Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities (21255 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 30 Dead In Boko Haram Attack On Borno Villages / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by successking: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
franchizy: I have said dis over and over dat the only panacea to peace in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe with other parts of the North is for GEJ to suspend the Emergency Rule, Appologise to the Northern Elders and continue with Dialogue.
Boko Haram are not Muslims but criminals from the SS, SE and SW. We know the game play how the politicians are using the Boko haram to kill our people in the North.
GEJ told Nigerians dat he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram yet no arrest ve been made cos they are all from the SS, SE and SW.
Weather Boko Haram or no Boko Haram, the North will produce the president in 2015.
Sai Buhari

You are a member of boko haram and so crying for mercy when you have soiled your hands with the blood of the innocents. It a matter of time and carnivorous animals will feast on your lifeless bodies.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
salaksmana: Welldone to the youths, 8oko Haram has lost the battle.
Please wait, are those youths also using gun and other weapons? Wondering what will happen to them after the insurgent is over. #Just curious.
they are using catapaults and stones
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by hikmoj(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
everyday: Will this terror insurgency in Nigeria ever end
by d special grace of God it wil.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by mejai(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
NL members....e-fighters wit keypads! Lwkmd!
Abeg make una send money into my acct for logistics for d youths.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by onitshaigbo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Are the vigilantes armed like BH?
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by hikmoj(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: they are using catapaults and stones
even if they fight wit pebbles victory is sure.Daud(David)killed jalut (goliath)wit catapult.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: they are using catapaults and stones
U mean it? I knw u're joking
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by mekano1980: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dreal1247: Boko Haram is already dead. They will never rise again.

Sure
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
These northern youths needs support&protection. FG&Army take note.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by mekano1980: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013

Sure,they are dead and buried forever,they are just. Making mouth
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think the government should allow those guys to use gun. This is blood for blood

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
salaksmana: U mean it? I knw u're joking
I dozen joke on nairaland o
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I dozen joke on nairaland o
Ok oo, because if na guns, something else might happen after
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by JungleBoot: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
This military action ought to have been taken a long time ago and innocent Citizens would not have been wasted (God Rest Their Souls). After all these bastard boko boys are dead n gone let their 'Oga at d Top', HRH Buhari go n buy cheap guns n arm all his family members!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by FOLLEY20(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Amen! Amen! & Amen! in Jesus' name.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Why don't u just be proud of who u are and use ur aboki name than bein an impostor pretendin to be 4rm anoda region when u r from d north. Ewu awusa
franchizy: I have said dis over and over dat the only panacea to peace in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe with other parts of the North is for GEJ to suspend the Emergency Rule, Appologise to the Northern Elders and continue with Dialogue.
Boko Haram are not Muslims but criminals from the SS, SE and SW. We know the game play how the politicians are using the Boko haram to kill our people in the North.
GEJ told Nigerians dat he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram yet no arrest ve been made cos they are all from the SS, SE and SW.
Weather Boko Haram or no Boko Haram, the North will produce the president in 2015.
Sai Buhari
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2013
So this Shekau and the his spokesman are still alive. These two must go down!
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 20, 2013
To all supporters and members of Boko Haram, for the innocent blood you've shed which cry out to the heavens for justice every second, I degree that you only have 21days that your breath will be taken out from you, your scrotum shall be separated from your body and the dog on the street shall feed on your flesh.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Mogidi: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2013
We will never surrender the presidency,

NO SURRENDER

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by viviane: 5:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Boko Haram are already losing the battle.
I urge our youths in the North not to relent or exercise fear as they are on the verge of conquering ok........ I support you in prayers.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Jekobk: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2013
We d jobless youth in delta region ar askin d FG to giv us Gun nd allawi to go to Borno state nd flush out Shekua.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by irich21(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2013
HERE COWES AN END TO THE BOKO MALAMs TROUBLE grin grin cool cool
COWARDS[b][/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by potusjev: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2013
But please i hve a question o. These so called boko haram sect. are they political fighters or religious? I use to dislike the hausas since boko haram issue arose. But seeing that Youth from these northern states are opposing them it tells a different story. Who are these uncircumsized philistines and what do they want?
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by francisbiz: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2013
TechyGuy: Seriously, certain information should not be allowed to get to the public.
When you publish news like this you are helping the terrorists!
That's what they do, the use of fear, terror to control people.
If the youth don't hear information like this then BH failed in the attempt.
All these sensational journalism should stop!
Good Talk!!!
SAY IT LOUD!!!
Your Intelligence Is Confirmed.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by profstar(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Smartsyn:
The terrorists’ spokesman, stated these in a statement written inHausa and emailed to journalists.
what!?, let think, think think think !, it was emailed, where are the ip trackers, computer gurus,experts, working for JGE,
your enemy is in dark area and he is throwing fishing rope with hook at you, to catch the person to light, you catch the hook and draw the rope. SIMPLE.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by yelanst(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is why we need state policing in this country. I commend the brave youths.
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Find Out!:
I hope you people, particularly the certified bigots won't forget that MOST of these youth fighting against BH are muslims. Some people will still open their traps and say muslims are not doing anything to condemn bh. When we were saying all along that the main casualties of BH are the ordinary people on the street in these states, most of whom are muslims, some people said we are lying and that BH enjoys their support! Hope you can eat your words now.

Bokoharam will be wiped out totally very soon inshaAllah. We muslims do not support them, & they are NOT fighting for us. Deal with it, bigots.
when church don finish to bomb nkor? meanwhile, Define Jihad. If you hate bokoharam then you hate the jihad. so STFU
Re: Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities by annyagu(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
This forum is not a platform τ̅☺ argument against religion, our problem is boko haram αη∂ we...both Christians αη∂ Muslims must fight together wipe out bh. Let's all encourage †ђξ youths risking their lives fighting bh. They A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ Christians αη∂ Muslim boys. Kudos τ̅☺ them. I hope Jonathan will empower those youth like he empowered Niger delta militants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowores Attacks Oby Ezekwesili For Visiting Ibrahim Babangida / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.