Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 (2266 Views)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by naijagaga: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jhWvKZofWJM/UcFh-8fkchI/AAAAAAAAAqA/I5u9yzaRwts/s1600/ron-eileen-everest-600.jpg[/img]
Ron and Eileen Everest never knew a world without each other. They were born in the same hospital – he in 1921, she in 1922 – and were friends practically from birth.

As 4-year-olds, they posed as bride and groom in a pretend wedding at a carnival. Later, barely out of their teens, they married for real.

And this year, 87 years after that old photo was taken, the one they fondly refer to as their first wedding rehearsal, the British couple are celebrating their platinum anniversary after 70 years of marriage.

Source: Niajagaga

5 Likes

Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by ayztech(f): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2013
B-E-A-U-TY-F-U-L
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by specialguest(f): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Lovely! A match made in heaven. Stories like this remind me to pray to God to make me marry my own husband that he has destined for me and not someone else's.
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by dasparrow: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
@Post

I consider this to be so amazing. May the good Lord continue to bless their marriage. It is a blessing to grow old with the love of your life and the person God destined for you. My generation sadly is all about fornication, adultery, sodomy such as MouthAction and other nonsense my generation is into nowadays and then we wonder why divorce rates continue to climb.
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Wow. So lovely
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by AbuMikey(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Oya you!! No,sorry You!! Com let's pose together na
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by obyrich(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
specialguest: Lovely! A match made in heaven. Stories like this remind to pray to God to make me marry my own husband that he has destined for me and not someone else's.
You will get your own husband soon. My prayer for you is that eligible bachelors should see the inner beauty in you which I have just sensed. I pray that God should weed out fake and deceitful people from your life. ADVICE: The man for you may not necessarily be tall, rich and handsome. May not be a superstar or celebrity. But surely he will be a man who will stop at nothing to ensure your happiness and respect your person. SURELY THE MAN WHO FINDS YOU IS BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by yuzedo: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Too cute!
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Let me find that girl we use to do tinz under the staircase. I still got our pic, we will shoot another and put it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by DollyParton1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
ITbomb: Let me find that girl we use to do tinz under the staircase. I still got our pic, we will shoot another and put it on nairaland

The true mazi follower has spoken tongue
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by demelza: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Awwww. This is just beautiful.
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by arthur2k5: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmmm...Awesome!!
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by bukatyne(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
obyrich: You will get your own husband soon. My prayer for you is that eligible bachelors should see the inner beauty in you which I have just sensed. I pray that God should weed out fake and deceitful people from your life. ADVICE: The man for you may not necessarily be tall, rich and handsome. May not be a superstar or celebrity. But surely he will be a man who will stop at nothing to ensure your happiness and respect your person. SURELY THE MAN WHO FINDS YOU IS BLESSED!

Very true
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by ITbomb(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

The true mazi follower has spoken tongue
Why! Why!! Why!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by HezronLorraine(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I consider this to be so amazing. May the good Lord continue to bless their marriage. It is a blessing to grow old with the love of your life and the person God destined for you. My generation sadly is all about fornication, adultery, sodomy such as MouthAction and other nonsense my generation is into nowadays and then we wonder why divorce rates continue to climb.
ur point exactly.fornication,adultery,sodomy,mouth action never existed in their days.we still don't have people who have happy marriages and found love like this couples did.
Pls go back to ur sex education therapy.
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by tempilo2k(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Watch the girls comment on this one!
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by DollyParton1(f): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
ITbomb:
Why! Why!! Why!!! lipsrsealed

Yes! Yess!! Yesss!!!
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by Cutiemay(f): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wow! This is amazing
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by Temismith(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
What God has joined together!!!...................
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by specialguest(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
obyrich: You will get your own husband soon. My prayer for you is that eligible bachelors should see the inner beauty in you which I have just sensed. I pray that God should weed out fake and deceitful people from your life. ADVICE: The man for you may not necessarily be tall, rich and handsome. May not be a superstar or celebrity. But surely he will be a man who will stop at nothing to ensure your happiness and respect your person. SURELY THE MAN WHO FINDS YOU IS BLESSED!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your advice is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by agohavivi(f): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
So so touching. In this era of broken marriages, these two deserve an award.
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by dridowu: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Marriage is about endurance. So hapi 4 dm
Re: Couple Posed From Bride & Groom At Age 4 And Still Posing Till 91 by naijagaga: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
thank God For them

(1) (Reply)

Over Excitement Almost Killed These GOT Fans Moments Arya Killed Night King / Miley Cyrus Goes Fully n*k*d In Her New Music Video / Great! Innoson Vehicles Partners With Multichoice On Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.