Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (26583 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by touchmeder: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
oh dear you didnt have to
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by zenatta: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
@topic, all that has to be said has been said.
Some say suicide is the coward's way out and for a long time, I countered that it was really the brave that took their own lives. That was a long time ago and this brings me to the reason why I am commenting. Depression
chidindufrank:
Depression causes a lot of things. When you are depressed,please visit a doctor not church or any other place o. A doctor would always no the best way to psyche you up and fix your problem
Yoshi-Master:

and why not a church?

brownlord:
My guy parkwell, if he house rent expire na na doctor one pay am? Or if he don graduate for 6 yrs, em no get job and e no get money to start bizness shebi na doctor go dey feed am? U must be a learner

chidindufrank:
church will definitely add to your fears and problems. Pastor must find a way to link it to spiritual and bla bla bla whatever.

Yoshi-Master:

Lol, that can't be a real church then, cause what's the point of having a church if not to council the weak amongst other things.
In some of my most depressed states, I have been made strong my the creator.
Modern day psychiatrist also may be able to help, but I just don't think one should outright rule out the church as a remedy for depression.
Depression is a clinical state, highly volatile cos sufferers initially are at loose ends as to what their problem is and the outsider is baffled at the sufferer's perceived indulgence. In this befuddled state, the illness is escalating for the sufferer and yet he is ashamed to talk to another because he cannot communicate it and so it goes on
Church/Mosque may not be helpful in this case, because of inability to deal with the core problem of depression - chemical imbalance in the brain, Serotonin et al. If your faith is not tested and grounded please seek medical attention, and not just any hospital but those equipped, fully, to deal with depression.
@Yoshi-Master, of course you do well because you know your Creator but many don't know Him hence the depression in the first place
@Brownlord, @chidindufrank can park well because if a depressed person is not medicated he won't see the light, knowing he is capable of paying house rent and so on, that there is another way. And there is! But a depressed person cannot see it
Sadly, depression is never fully cured but controlled.
Eventually, a depressed person will think on suicide!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by zenatta: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sorry, that was too long. Depression is a matter close to my heart.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by daddington(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2013
NA WA OOO. IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD? I WONDER HOW PEOPLE THEY THINK AT TIMES SELF. WELL, MAY GOD CONTINUE HELPING US IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by azimibraun: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Did i hear suicide? hell no dis nigga has bin murderd and planted dis way. forensic will sure prove it so.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2013
when life becomes worse and the future looks worst, suicide is inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.