Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Like Your Thinking - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Like Your Thinking (700 Views)

Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo / When You Really Like Your Cat / What Will You Do If You Dont Like Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Your Thinking by sholabanke(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2008
I Like Your Thinking

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Johnny.
"None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking." Then Little Johnny says, "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

"The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking."
Re: I Like Your Thinking by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2008
Re: I Like Your Thinking by oluyemimi(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2008
gotchhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: I Like Your Thinking by kayowalemi(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2008
I like ya thinking, narried people always says that
oluyemimi:

gotchhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: I Like Your Thinking by clemcykul(f): 11:42am On May 12, 2008
i like your thinking too
Re: I Like Your Thinking by segunpc(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2008
1-1 goaless draw.

gud one.
Re: I Like Your Thinking by bibs(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2008
cool joke

(1) (Reply)

Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) / Fishing Spot / Pics From Djcrooky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.