Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

When You Really Like Your Cat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Really Like Your Cat (1417 Views)

Pictures Of Miss Anambra Chidinma's kitty cat(pvssy)+21 / When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Really Like Your Cat by cao(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
This particular vine has been stuck in my head for a very long time.
https://vine.co/v/eWggmLLxhp0

EDIT: This is what happens when you forget that NL doesn't do html. Now have to find a more NL friendly video. So I'll just leave the link to the original vine.

UPDATE: Found a YouTube video of it. Enjoy the sweet sweet torture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEQqtNJuCWU
Re: When You Really Like Your Cat by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hate cats!!! grin grin grin

Greedy, disloyal felines!!!!

But funny video sha!!!
Re: When You Really Like Your Cat by cao(f): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
I hate cats!!! grin grin grin

Greedy, disloyal felines!!!!

But funny video sha!!!
I blame Tumblr for me discovering it. I wasn't a big cat person, until I stayed with my aunt for a month, she had one to kill mice. It chose me as its human. The damn cat didn't understand that it had sharp claws though...
Re: When You Really Like Your Cat by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
cao:

I blame Tumblr for me discovering it. I wasn't a big cat person, until I stayed with my aunt for a month, she had one to kill mice. It chose me as its human. The damn cat didn't understand that it had sharp claws though...

I have a cat too. Cats are not obedient/loyal as dogs.

When I'm eating my dog patiently waits no matter how hungry it is.

The cat rubs itself on my legs and tries to climb when it is hungry even though I keep pushing it away.
Re: When You Really Like Your Cat by cao(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
I've watched this video way too many times*. The cat's facial expressions always gets me from shock to WTF-is-my-human-doing to the I-don't-have-time-for-this-s*** and finally when-is-this-going-to-end.

*for those who don't know, if you see this on Vine or Tumblr, the video runs on a continuous loop, until you physically stop it.

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Have Also Wondered Why This Set Of People Never Go Mad / When Nigerians Hear The Word 'change' In 2019 / Hilarious..what Would Be Your Rrsponse If You Were Sent This?picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.