Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan (791 Views)

Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Resign Now, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan… As Tinubu Goes Hard On Him Again / You Breached The Law - Tambuwal Tells IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by Tofax: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mr. Tambuwal, who was at the
Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday
night for a meeting with President
Goodluck Jonathan and other
members of the PDP National Caucus,
said he was the President’s property.
At the Banquet Hall of the Presidential
Villa, President Jonathan dragged Mr.
Tambuwal before television cameras
prior to the National Working
Committee (NWC) closed-door
meeting.
The President took the action in an
apparent attempt to get the Speaker
to dispel widespread speculations that
he was romancing with the opposition
elements with whom he had been
photographed together on many
occasions in recent times.
As they walked into the hall alongside
Vice President Namadi Sambo, Tony
Anenih, Bamanga Tukur and Secretary
to Government of the Federation,
(SGF) Pius Ayim, they were confronted
with a battery of cameras.
Realising that the Speaker was shying
away from the spotlight, President
Jonathan playfully and physically
dragged him, telling him to show his
face to the cameras. He asked him:
“Why are you hiding? They want to
see your face.”
Amid laughter, Mr. Tambuwal replied:
“I am not hiding your Excellency. I am
your property.”
Thereafter, they proceeded to the
venue of the meeting which started at
about 9.00pm.
Source:channelstv.com.I am-your-property-tambuwal-tells-jonathan/
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
political child's play!
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2013
That is expected. Even if u dnt wanna be his property, in this current situation, u will.

When u are faced with a mad man holding a cutlass and asking that u call him 'elder' before he will allow u to pass, and that is the only way, wldnt u rather say 'pls elder' than try to struggle?

For if he kill u, na ur fault because ppl will say, 'can't u see he is a mad man'?

If u kill him, u are at fault cos ppl will say, 'can't u see he is jes a mad man'?

The case of jonathan and this man is exactly so.
If na me, with the new way this mad man (jonathan) is dealing with his political enemies(ask amaechi), i no go only say i be i'm property, i go even say na jonathan create me!

Simples! Make i jes pass abeg!
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by Tofax: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Nigeria politics is the most interesting in the world.
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by ojubi(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Should this make front page! This space not for sale.
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2013
that is the biggest whynin i have seen recently......even GEJ knows he was bein jonzed
Re: I’m Your Property, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan by Brimmie(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
If i hear sey this go reach FP!!? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Register For Your National Id Card Now !!! / Akpabio Fires Domestic Aides As N40 Million Cash Disappears From Own Bedroom / Chief Sir Chyna Iwuanyanwu For PDP National Publicity Sec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.