Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? (1989 Views)

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2013
it is getting more interesting
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2013
The buses were provided immediately for lagos state. I plied the bus severally on lekki- Obalende route. At the time, they were denied passage of the toll gate at lekki cos Lagos state govt insisted they pay exact fare instead of that granted to commercial motorists.
As we speak, many of those vehicle are wasting there in lekki.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
gregtochi: The buses were provided immediately for lagos state. I plied the bus severally on lekki- Obalende route. At the time, they were denied passage of the toll gate at lekki cos Lagos state govt insisted they pay exact fare instead of that granted to commercial motorists.
As we speak, many of those vehicle are wasting there in lekki.
can you share the picture?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
folafola:
can you share the picture?
Will try get a snapshot anytime I pass that route. But you can verify on your own. Just after lekki roundabout before Mobolaji Johnson bustop by the left.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enm(m): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2013
gregtochi:
Will try get a snapshot anytime I pass that route. But you can verify on your own. Just after lekki roundabout before Mobolaji Johnson bustop by the left.

Some poster came to this thread with bias mind towards anything that got to do with jonathan. A reasonable question was asked instead of giving answer or responding truthfully they went about painting him bad.

Yes jonathan is not all that i hoped he will be but come 2015 jonathan will get my vote if there is no better candidate contesting against him because as far as am concerned the guy don try.

@ops, please don't be lazy. It is one of your duty to us your fellow nigerian and nairalander to go and confirm for us whether this vehicle are there at the stated address.

We need to help each other to make informed decision come 2015.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enyice(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Bros, na when u get chance make me and u go confirm where u say the buses dey.

I'v done my part by giving the objective minded folks on this thread the address and if you are anxious to know, just tell me wia u stay in lag and i'll describe how you can locate it.

Happy sunday!
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
this is no fight
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
I no about lasgidi but i dey see those buses for Calabar and 4 benue wey i dey now but its as if they gave them to private transport companies to manage.
@op i hope ur intention for asking the question is genuine. make una leave politics for politicians
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ogar.monday:
I no about lasgidi but i dey see those buses for Calabar and 4 benue wey i dey now but its as if they gave them to private transport companies to manage.
@op i hope ur intention for asking the question is genuine. make una leave politics for politicians
thanks
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by enm(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
today i was at abule egba in lagos and saw a luxurious bus painted in blue colour going to sango. On the body was written Federal Government Assisted Mass Transit Scheme. people were alighting and boarding the vehicle.
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
enm: today i was at abule egba in lagos and saw a luxurious bus painted in blue colour going to sango. On the body was written Federal Government Assisted Mass Transit Scheme. people were alighting and boarding the vehicle.

So o?
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by Akanbiedu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=20pt]MAGA[/size]
Re: Where are the 100 Buses Promised By The President As Parliative? by folafola(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2013
no proof yet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Method Of Home Robbery Discovered / ISIL Leader In Iraq Closely Cooperating With CIA - Snowden Leak/russians / Osun 2014: Pdp’s Omisore Will Defeat APC Convincingly- Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.