Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam (7092 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan The Month Of "sharing And Caring" / Ramadan The Decent Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by Mosh1988(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
You have to use your IQ b4 writting any comment @DJDOLA....
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by deols(f): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Brimmie:

That's not what i meant.. I mean while you are fasting! Thanks anyway!

alright.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Truly, this is a season that should be awaited
for. Anticipation and emotions for this month are
not sufficient. This holy month requires action and
activity.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by Ayoobscom(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ramadan is one beauty of Islam that no other religion has...its simply perfect...

Mehn.n..look at those jealous comments..

Each time I see those comments...I just smile at their jealousy minds and senseless generalization of some persons deeds
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ayoobscom: Ramadan is one beauty of Islam that no other religion has...its simply perfect...

Each time I see those comments...I just smile at their jealousy minds and senseless generalization of some persons deeds

That's just d sincere truth of it all....we are feeling on top jare, let them say.
Morhaba bika ya Ramadan
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by khattab02: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.Yea Ramadhan is here again, and there are lots of virtuous and benefits of this very special Month.In sha Allah as we get closer to it well will continue to enlighted each other In sha Allah.
After Ramadhan a lot of pple go back to what they used to do ,that very wrong,u still haven't got the benefits of the Holy Month.If u can abstain yourself from illegal or sinful acts in the month then In sha Allah u can abstain from it in any other month or even through out your life. For example, if u work hard on a computer,may be workpad or anytin and u forgot to save while working and u shut shut the system,u will be very furious with yourself,all that workgone the drain .Many go back to their evil deeds and will have to wait for another Ramadhan.In sha Allah, we should remember to save changes through out the month Ramadhan. Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah!
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by farem: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Brimmie:

That's not what i meant.. I mean while you are fasting! Thanks anyway!
[color=#990000]
No, Dem for have sex during fasting!
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by yetundeadioyah(f): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
eluquenson: What's the one thing that makes Ramadan so special to you?
sahul. The very important aspect of Ramadan.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by Bsmartt(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ramadan on my mind.my best month of the year! Insha Allah
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by ChristKid1: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ayoobscom: Ramadan is one beauty of Islam that no other religion has...its simply perfect...

Ramadan was a Pagan ritual before muhd copied it. Even stonning of satan.
Whats there to jealous of?
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by ChristKid1: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont see the big deal. Its just skipping of lunch. I do that almost every day. Most people do
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Ramadan was a Pagan ritual before muhd copied it. Even stonning of satan.
Whats there to jealous of?

Don't be ridiculous, why are u worried with this Holy month
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by andyzoga: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Our muslims brothers should pls use this opportunity to sensitize traders not to see the season as an avenue to increase the prices of their goods thereby inflicting hardship on the poor masses. It's a season for all and sundry to enjoy. Regards.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
andyzoga: Our muslims brothers should pls use this opportunity to sensitize traders not to see the season as an avenue to increase the prices of their goods thereby inflicting hardship on the poor masses. It's a season for all and sundry to enjoy. Regards.

Yes oh
This should serve as a soft reminder for those who fear Allah
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by ChristKid1: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
eluquenson:

Don't be ridiculous, why are u worried with this Holy month
me? Nah. The only people that should be worried are ashawo girls. wink
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by AlimiYetunde(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dere is no religion as peaceful as Islam. Where Allah shows dat he is d greatest. Pls let remember our country nd our brodas nd sistas who r under d state of emergency.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by AlimiYetunde(f): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dere is no religion as peaceful as Islam. Where Allah shows dat he is d greatest. Pls let remember our country nd our brodas nd sistas who r under d state of emergency during dis Holy month
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by Charbless(m): 1:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Didn't knw girls expect gifts frm guys for Rahmadan.
Sooo its this the way?
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by AroOkigbo(m): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2013
eluquenson: What's the one thing that makes Ramadan so special to you?

The rate of SUICIDE BOMBING will reduce- atmosphere of PEACE will reign!
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by akraym(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Hmm

Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by Yornandrew: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
When is the ramandan fast to start?
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yornandrew: When is the ramandan fast to start?

In less than 20days insha Allah
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Facts:
July 9, 2013-August 8, 2013 (dates vary
slightly by country depending on the sighting of
the moon) - Ramadan, the most sacred time of
the Muslim year.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Other Facts:
There are approximately 1.9 billion Muslims
worldwide
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ramadan is a great opportunity each year for those who are seeking God-consciousness, personality development, success, happiness & the most important of all , Almighty's blessings & rewards.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ramadan Tips 
Whoever observes the fast of Ramadan out of belief & expects reward in the Hereafter, his past sins would be forgiven.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
4 Days till Ramadan...we really need to get ready!
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
What's the one thing that makes Ramadan so
special to you?
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
In Islam, we take instructions from legitimate authorities. In Nigeria, the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) holds the ace. NSCIA's Secretary General, Prof Ishaq Oloyede, on behalf of the Sultan, announced a while ago that the moon was not sighted in Nigeria this evening. That implies that the month of Sha'ban will be stretched to 30. Tomorrow, Tuesday, 9th July, 2013, therefore, is 30th day of Sha'ban, not 1st of Ramadan. May Allah guide us and accept our 'ibadah.
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Allah has made fasting in Ramadan and spending its nights in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward a means of forgiveness of sins. It is better to look for Allah's Mercy than trying to please people
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ramadan Du'a - Day 13
O ALLAH, on this day, purify me from un-cleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, O the beloved of the destitute - Ameen
Re: Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam by eluquenson(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Give Charity in this Ramadan Even if you only can afford a peny Or even a Smile It doesn't matter, The most important is your intentions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? / 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.