Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 20th June, 2013 A Smooth Stone By Pastor E. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 20th June, 2013 A Smooth Stone By Pastor E. (920 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 28th June, 2013 Divine Jail Break By Pastor E. / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 20th June, 2013 A Smooth Stone By Pastor E. by leffects(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Memorise: Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.Isaiah 28:16

Read:
1 Peter 2:4-8

God is interested in every aspect of your life including your dressing because it could either make or mar His plan for you. How polished are you to fit into His eternal plan for your life? Many years ago, one of my sons in the Lord who is highly educated became born-again yet continued smoking cigarette. When I was told, I asked him and he affirmed that he was born-again and that what is inside of one is what really matters. However he said he is prepared to obey the Bible and then asked: 'Where is it written, Thou shall not smoke?' I replied that it is not stated in the Bible. One day, he visited me in company of his wife while 1 was at a retreat so we decided to do a little Bible study on 1 Samuel 17:38-40. Verse 40 says David selected five smooth stones from the brook and not just any stone even when a stone is a stone because of its hardness. What is the difference between a smooth stone and one that is not smooth? i told them that there are different kinds of stones - stones that can kill a dog and stones that can kill other types of creatures, but that the stones that could ...........................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/06/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-thursday_20.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 20th June, 2013 A Smooth Stone By Pastor E. by leffects(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2013
fresh

(1) (Reply)

Blood Transfusion In The Hospital Is Evil. / A Must Read. Jesus S Comin Soon / This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.