Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing (5571 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Ten Reasons Why U Should Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing by jatdco: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2013
This is one of the most wanted tutorial especially for java users who have been trying and thinking of ways they can make there java phone minimize, so today i will be sharing with you a trick i used to make my java phone start minimizing like symbain and android smartphones.
Requirement Needed
phoenix service suite which can be downloaded here into your laptop
Steps On How To Root Your Java Phone
Step 1: Dial *#0000# on your phone
Step 2: After dialing it you will see something like this RM_614 or any number
Step 3: Google search for Rm_614 or any thing you see but make sure when searching for it include .ppu to it, for example Rm_614.ppu then download it to your laptop
Step 4: After you have downloaded connect your phone to your laptop using a,
get the fully tutorial here
Re: How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing by ifejilikja(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
na so others dey do their own?
Re: How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing by Francheezy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
lol
Re: How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 22, 2013
Nna, na by force?
Re: How To Root Your Java Phone And Start Minimizing by Ekennovative(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2013
How do I get the phoenix service suite?

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M4 / Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan / Google Moto X Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.