Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

One Big Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Big Question (651 Views)

The BIG Question / A Big Question A Must Answer!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh!!! / The Big Question 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Big Question by frank316(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2008
Obasanjo was discussing with Clinton

"how do you manage to rule your country so intelligently like this, ruling mine is so hard."

"well, its not difficult, the average American is very intelligent so this makes it easy for me to rule them." Clinton proudly replied "are Nigerians intelligent?" he asked

"I dont know" Obasanjo replied.

"are you intellignt?"Clinton asked

"i don know"

"Ok lets test you with one question. Who is your fathers son that is not your brother?"
after 45 munites Obasanjo couldnt relpy

"You see? This a very easy question that the average American can answer"Clinton said dissappointedly. he looked up and saw Algor, his vice"hey Algor. Can you tell me your fathers son that is not your brother?"

"Me ofcourse" Algor replied without thinking.

Obasanjo was amazed "you guys are too much. let me go home and ask Nigerians. thank you very much."

upon reaching Aso rock he called Atiku and asked him the question. and seeing that Atiku will not be able to answer, he said "Go, i give you two weeks to answer"

Obasanjo called all the ministers and governors to answer the question, and they stil could not answer, so he gave them two weeks also.

before the two weeks ran out, Atiku travelled for a business trip to Ghana and after the business discussion he remembered that Jerry(Ghanian president) was brougth up in America, so he said

"Please president Jerry. i have a very important question for you."
"shoot" Jerry said.

"Who is your fathers son that is not your brother?"

"Me" he answred without giving the question a second thought.

"Ohhh. thank you very much. i am very glad.

as he got back to Nigeria, he proudly call Obasanjo and all the other ministers and governors.

"I have the answer to your question." he said, smiling like he had won jackpot.

"ok, who is your fathers son hat is not your brother?" Obasanjo asked again

Atiku proudly allowed them to wait for him before answering. "my fathers son that is not my brother is President Jerry of Ghana"

Obasanjo laughed and laughed, he almost fainted. "you are a big fool. Mr atiku. you dont know anything. let me tell you the answer before you make another fool of your self. your fathers son that is not your brother is vice president Algor of Americam."
Re: One Big Question by clemcykul(f): 11:40am On May 12, 2008
oldies grin
Re: One Big Question by segunpc(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2008
lmao.

10x poster.

(1) (Reply)

Black Cheap / Nobody Will Believe It / Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.