Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party (18788 Views)

Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram / FIFA Cancels Eagles, Black Stars Friendly / Bayern Munich Book Champions League Victory Party At Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by fitzmayowa: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by splashbaby(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Chanchit: They should postpone the party to the early hours of 2moro, after winning, na FIFA sef go roganize the party, if only we win Uruguay, me sef go send 12 bottles of Alomo.
why 12? them reach 42 ooo...with NFF and house committee people dem
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by antap(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2013
Is that truly the reason they canceled the party? I have an instinctive feeling that it was canceled because Enyama insisted they would continue the bonus protest after the Confed.
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by jimtosam: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Super Eagles beat a country that have just one full time player. Other players have their daily jobs..bankers, accountant, information technologist, etc.. They represent the countries on the Island. 14/15 countries. The population of Tahiti is less than 200k.

So, they should not use Tahiti as yardstick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahiti

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/sports/soccer/a-soccer-win-for-tahiti-a-goal-would-be-terrific.html?pagewanted=all
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2013
zumarock8:

will love to see u celebrate our victory over spain,
the cup is ours take it or leave it

Ermmm sorry oo! I dnt c d 2nd sntence komin tu pass
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by GentleNaaz(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2013
prospero5: let them win the confed first, then so much partying for them. :-D
guy r u dreaming? E b like say u no watch Nymar last nyt. Hw in ds life do u , evn suspect, or xpet naija 2 win ds cup wr Brazil, Spain, Italy dy. Ds ur dream is a dream dat never comes forth

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2013
When were they planning on resting for the game tonight?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by charrles: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Dem beat bonus team dey happy..nawa o..mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by GentleNaaz(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Ajibel: They should party only after they must have won the cup angry
dreamless dream

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Fogman(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2013
The party is coming too early
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by antap(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2013
scholes23: Just passing by
Don't forget to look left right and up

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by petkoffDrake(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Eziokwu! fear dey catch me. embarassed d bcoz of dis, match against uruguay cry
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
The title of this thread is misleading..

How can you guys be so deceived?

It was just an ordinary dinner but fifa disapproved of it because of the place and security issue,it has nothing to do with 6-1 defeat of tahiti.

A lot of Nigerian residents in brazil will want to identify with the team and show solidarity to the team.

I dont think keshi and his team will be this naive to be celebrating beating minnows tahiti.

6 Likes

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by petkoffDrake(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Eziokwu! fear dey catch me. embarassed bcoz of dis,we might loose d match against uruguay cry
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by walex25(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
beat Uruguay first, then we can party all night long....
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Longeria(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
I urge the super eagle to shun all distraction and concentrate on the task ahead which is to beat uruguay and move ahead to semi final, Mind you, though you are Nigeria team, but you are there for the whole of Africa.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by MrChris1(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
Really!!! Should a party be organized for victory over Tahiti? Tahitians didn't organize a party to celebrate their first goal in their first major International competition of this magnitude but were so overjoyed & proud to have scored a single goal. Shameless Fools!!!
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Siraleeyu(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2013
annoymous: Sharp guys - dey know dis is d only opportunity they will have to party - I no blame them o.
hahaha.....u got d clue
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Mustay(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2013
gbosaa: The title of this thread is misleading..

It was just an ordinary dinner but fifa disapproved of it because of the place and security issue,it has nothing to do with 6-1 defeat of tahiti.

A lot of Nigerian residents in brazil will want to identify with the team and show solidarity to the team.

I dont think keshi and his team will be this naive to be celebrating beating minnows tahiti.

Thanks! Gbosa to you jare. You read between the lines and not the headlines. Punch jus wan sell ni
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Siraleeyu(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2013
If this dinner was organise purposely bcoz of tahiti win I most say Nigerian team lack vision! Its shameful. What is the essence of celebratin wen ARSENAl beat crystal palace?
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by goodtalk(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2013
This people self are not sharp they should simply move the venue of t'he parrrry to there own hotel, no need to go outside to another hotel now! Abeg make una party jor cos plenty scouts don see our boys, imagin d' man on loan ac milan don recall am! Abeg it calls for enough kpefing cos if we go loose terribly to uruguia, appetite no go dey to kpef again , tongue
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by chuckdee4(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2013
gbosaa: The title of this thread is misleading..

Shows how many people take time to read posts before commenting.
At least a couple of people read the post fully
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by dridowu: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Wc kind yeye party b ds, 4 beating Tahiti ? OMG
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Evergreen4(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2013
It seems they want suarez to score with his hand again
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2013
2-chains:
Why party cuz u beat 138th ranked Tahiti in the first match of a group containing Spain and Uruguay?
It's like a postman celebrating after dropping a letter at the mailbox.

nice post.
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2013
If NIGERIA wins this cup, I'll leave Nairaland and share my salary with the road beggars
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by born2fuckpussy: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Chanchit: They should postpone the party to the early hours of 2moro, after winning, na FIFA sef go roganize the party, if only we win Uruguay, me sef go send 12 bottles of Alomo.
He go better for you die! Every each player should get alomo metta, Ogidigba metta, wristler metta, Olosho metta, fun ojo metta.......wa dobo, aye won ma je
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by horlabiyi(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2013
WTF what's the party all about ? When there are lotta big matches before them.
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by born2fuckpussy: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2013
sheyie2007: If NIGERIA wins this cup, I'll leave Nairaland and share my salary with the road beggars
so shall it be in Jesus but did you give your first salary to your parents?
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by pakole(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
the fifa confideration match starts tonight...win uruguay and u have my full support then go on wt d party.
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by iamdsam: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2013
Fake news
Re: FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party by kolamilan(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Racism is a disease !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich Reject European Super League / Oshoala, Barca Teammates Crowned Spanish Women’s League Champions / We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.