Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Transcript Evaluation Services In The Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transcript Evaluation Services In The Us (1200 Views)

Nigerian University Students Builds Car That Passes Int’l Evaluation – From ‘tuk / Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Evaluation Services In The Us by Robotnik: 6:35pm On May 09, 2008
Guys, I am applying to US grad schools. After  I sent photocopies of my transcript  to an evaluator in the USA, with an envelope i stole from school, they request original copies but it is to expensive for me .They sent this mail to me

"We cannot proceed with your case based on the copies submitted. If you do not want to make arrangements to submit a new transcript, then we will mail your transcript back to ****University for authentication. How would you like us to proceed?"

What then should I do, I am scared the school might say I Forged documents, or that is not authenticate. Anybody with similar experience?

(1) (Reply)

Pre Degree/rem Form? / Jamb Online Registration With Fingerprint Available At Yabatech Campus / Students Of The University Of Liechtenstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.