Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation (12265 Views)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Nigerian University Students Builds Car That Passes Int’l Evaluation – From ‘tuk / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by herocrest: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
I feel this is something i must do for my fellow Nigerians, as i wasted money trying to evaluate transcript using wes. wes will waste your time unnecessarily(2-3 months) and they are bloody expensive.
I don't want to go into the details, i eventually got another transcript from school and sent to school that had their own internal evaluation process which took 7 days. Look for alternatives such as spantrans or ierf.org. This is best i can do for my people, i wasted $400 with wes, others are far cheaper, lesser time and same results. I also know people who used wes and couldn't meet up with admission. PLS BE WARNED!!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by ase65(f): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
I actually Detest WES with passion !!!

They are too expensive and they will devalue your result .

They made my 2.1 result something very useless. I called them to complain , they realised their mistake but said they cant change it anymore because they have sent it to some schools ... can you imagine such NONSENSE .

Because of their Pride and company name they cant correct a mistake they made with my Evaluation .... Dont Use WES Never ever Use it . they are dupes.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
what are the alternatives
Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by ilawoleoba: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hello guys, am putting in for the Canadian Federal Skill Worker, I have done IELTS and i have my result now. Please how do i go about the application. Thanks
Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by Naijamagician: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
ilawoleoba:
Hello guys, am putting in for the Canadian Federal Skill Worker, I have done IELTS and i have my result now. Please how do i go about the application. Thanks

Hi I'm putting in for Canadian PR I'm about to start my whole process have you done anything at all? I know how to go about it all. Have you done anything at all in your own?
Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by PECng: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
*Migration Credentials Evaluation: Why Always WES?*
Most people don’t get confused on which of all the evaluation bodies recognized by CIC to go for when they want to evaluate their credentials for migration purposes, reason being that you can’t just jump into wanting to process traveling abroad; you must have been talking to people about it, and when you talk to people about what you need to do on your processing, they just tell you either what they heard people did or what they have done themselves, or maybe what they plan doing when they are ready to do such thing too. So it’s like a certain set of information being passed down from generation of people with the same pursuit to another generation and so forth. It’s just rare to have a person who is really serious about their traveling processes and they don’t already know what they want to do and how they want to do it—even before they begin the process. So choosing one from all the available evaluation bodies cannot be a thing of urgency; which if you think deep about—in this case of credentials evaluation and having to choose the same evaluation body everyone chooses—this could shield you from wanting to know about other evaluation bodies and what benefits they have better than the big gun. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/migration-credentials-evaluation-why.html

Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by miccodsta: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Good Day All,

I will like to inform you that ALL Nigerian banks are not allowed to send money to corporate body outside the country (e.g WES).

I can help you to pay, with utmost transparency, by showing you the exchange rate for the day.

I do charge #5,000 a service charge for any amount you are paying.

It will reflect within 5mins.

You can call or whatsapp me on +2348132683364

Service charge is not negotiable.

Attached are some of the evidence.

I am a man with prestige, you can check for my name on google (ADELERE MICHAEL ADEKUNLE)

WORRYLESS.... PAYING HAS BEEN MADE EASY, contact me for any money you are paying outside NIGERIA.

Re: Do Not Ever Use Wes For Transcript Evaluation by Oyinkanashabi(f): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Please I am really bothered, which one is reliable for transcript evaluation WES or ECE.
Because I am just seeing bad reports about them.
And can I submit two waec sitting ?

(1) (Reply)

Post-ume Exam At Unilag / Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad / Verbal Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.