Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation (857 Views)

Traveling To Seychelles! / Travel To Seychelles / I Need Information On Tip To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Hey fellow NLs, a friend is planning on travelling to seychelles by the end of this month or early next month. She intends on getting a two month visa once she arrives in the country, can she get a job there? what should she expect while coming? thanks in advance..
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by texaco1: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2013
grin
i look and laugh
what do u see?
i see people running back to naija very soon.
ok ,keep watching

1 Like

Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by texaco1: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2013
before u buy the ticket,there is a thread here on nl with complete info about the place .pls read it first
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by texaco1: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2013
nyssa111:

i know.. i just need accommodation, other things has been taken care of..
ok then that is good.if i can find a link i will post it here for u
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by topsyking: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1: grin
i look and laugh
what do u see?
i see people running back to naija very soon.
ok ,keep watching
i got me really laughing... leave am.. experience na the best teacher
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by texaco1: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
topsyking:
i got me really laughing... leave am.. experience na the best teacher
the same thing my brothers use to say to me when i was young
"dem no dey teach person,na u go learn am urself"
Re: Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation by 25omega(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
texaco1:
the same thing my brothers use to say to me when i was young
"dem no dey teach person,na u go learn am urself"
so what exactly should he know that you seem to know? help the man before he learns what i think might be an expensive lesson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am About To Travel. I Need That Reede Before Heading To MMA / How To Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate? / 3 Quick Ways To Get Your Visa Application Approved By Foreign Embassies In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.