Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" (486 Views)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" by elsamtreasure(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2013
FIT AGAIN,Emmanuel Emenike has thrown his weight behind the Super Eagles as they confront Uruguay tonight in the second groupB match at the ongoing FIFA confederations cup in Brazil.Emenike,who resumed training last week after recovering from a knee injury which has made him miss several matches for club and country after he underwent surgery in Italy,"i think beating Uruguay will help the Eagles gain some respect at the world stage" he told sporting life from his Russia base."we just need to beat some big country like Uruguay in a competition like this so that overrated team like Spain can respect us. I am very confident we will win.yes,it is possible and i believe the players will be more than ready to restore some hope for Nigerians.i love playing games of this magnitude because that is the place to show how good you are.Everybody expects you to give all you have. I dont see Uruguay defeating us but Eagles just need to raise their game to get to a semi-final ticket... Wot do you think

1 Like

Re: EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" by Rossikk(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Are we sure this guy was really injured? He developed a terrible attitude after the Afcon, based on some nonsense about Keshi not calling him. Next thing we know he claims long term injury. Same as Moses.
Re: EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" by madone: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rossikk: Are we sure this guy was really injured? He developed a terrible attitude after the Afcon, based on some nonsense about Keshi not calling him. Next thing we know he claims long term injury. Same as Moses.
why ll he do that you tink he sells @ the road side to feed that he can just open shop @ will abi? not true
Re: EMENIKE TO Eagles.=>"beat Uruguay,gain Respect" by Stormborn: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nigeria 3 - 1 uruguay. if u like the score,click LIKE

(1) (Reply)

First Day Of Pre-season Training With Jose Mourinho / Is John Obuh Right To Resign? / I Don’t Want Eagles Job – Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.