Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus (35868 Views)

The Man Who Created The AIDS Virus And What He Has To Say About The U.S / E-BOOK: A+ Computer Hardware Training Guide Learn How To Repair Your Computers / How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by creativemusic: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Christmasdon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
#shifting my toothpick to the other side of my mouth#
...lol he is trying creating another disease. Perhaps.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: Jobless Nigga!!!!!

You shouldn't be commenting on topics like this, you aren't bright enough to comprehend anything outside of the romance section, iv been observing your comments for a while now.

1 - he is not a nigga
2 - he is not jobless, he is doing research.
3 - he is employed by the university of reading.

11 Likes

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by AbuMikey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
Table Leg :

He's not a nigga dunce!

Topic

Well done.... Congratulations on the historical feat!
You call that Act of "Stu.p.idiy" Historic?? Mehn Table leg You fall my hand!!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by albacete(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
he needs Norton
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by AbuMikey(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
50calibre:

You shouldn't be commenting on topics like this, you aren't bright enough to comprehend anything outside of the romance section, iv been observing your comments for a while now.

1 - he is not a nigga
For the Fact that I've got so much respect for you,I won't argue you bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Ibukun87(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
elimaxwel: before you know,it will become a devastating issue and the whole world will be living with another incurable disease
yeah u,re right, make dem no shaa carry one come here......
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pointless research.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by AbuMikey(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
50calibre:

1 - he is not a nigga
Fat Lie!!!
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by idriis: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Shuuuuuu! Which day dah one start? Hin deh maad ni?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Bleszin(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
lipsrsealed I comment my reserve
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by olawaletaiwo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
this is fringe

2 Likes

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by TableLeg(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: You call that Act of "Stu.p.idiy" Historic?? Mehn Table leg You fall my hand!!

Isn't it historic or do you know anyone else who has done such?
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by theripper2: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hmmmmm, the eccentricities of some scientists.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Georgesmartt(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
The virus he infested himself with is a minor one, make him go try virus like raila odinga and the likes na their him go no say na formatting or deleting get am.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by AbuMikey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Table Leg :

Isn't it historic or do you know anyone else who has done such?
Truth tho!!! But that's a kinda history that could be detrimental to the Days of Tomorrow
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by ocheejemb: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
But the original post is 3 years old...these rubbish blogs ehn
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by albacete(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Georgesmartt: The virus he infested himself with is a minor one, make him go try virus like raila odinga and the likes na their him go no say na formatting or deleting get am.

The mere mention of it could cause your system to crash. grin grin
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by ocheejemb: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
and its obvious many of you didnt even watch the video..im tired
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Decryptor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nigerians and their yeye mentality. See everyone shouting about the guy bringing out another "incurable disease". My experience in ICT tells me otherwise... The guy put some malicious code in a chip and injected the chip into himself. It will have no effect whatsoever on him or anyone he comes in contact with (physically or sexually). This is because computer viruses are made up of various mark-up languages that affect only targeted operating systems on a device (computer or mobile) depending on which one. Computer viruses have no RNA or DNA that can have any effect on the human metabolism.
It's just like getting a drop of blood from a HIV infected person and drop it on a USB flash, plug it into a computer and then say the computer is now infected with HIV! That would be laughable!! Because HIV thrives only in the blood-stream of humans and some other animals and not in a Windows Operating System.
Abeg ignorance is a disease itself.

8 Likes

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by albacete(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Decryptor: Nigerians and their yeye mentality. See everyone shouting about the guy bringing out another "incurable disease". My experience in ICT tells me otherwise... The guy put some malicious code in a chip and injected the chip into himself. It will have no effect whatsoever on him or anyone he comes in contact with (physically or sexually). This is because computer viruses are made up of various mark-up languages that affect only targeted operating systems on a device (computer or mobile) depending on which one. Computer viruses have no RNA or DNA that can have any effect on the human metabolism.
It's just like getting a drop of blood from a HIV infected person and drop it on a USB flash, plug it into a computer and then say the computer is now infected with HIV! That would be laughable!!
Now someone finally made sense.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by TableLeg(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Decryptor: Nigerians and their yeye mentality. See everyone shouting about the guy bringing out another "incurable disease". My experience in ICT tells me otherwise... The guy put some malicious code in a chip and injected the chip into himself. It will have no effect whatsoever on him or anyone he comes in contact with (physically or sexually). This is because computer viruses are made up of various mark-up languages that affect only targeted operating systems on a device (computer or mobile) depending on which one. Computer viruses have no RNA or DNA that can have any effect on the human metabolism.
It's just like getting a drop of blood from a HIV infected person and drop it on a USB flash, plug it into a computer and then say the computer is now infected with HIV! That would be laughable!! Because HIV thrives only in the blood-stream of humans and some other animals and not in a Windows Operating System.

Take a chill pill ... I think a lot of folks who commented on the thread are being sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Ochek: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Christmasdon: #shifting my toothpick to the other side of my mouth#

Wrong! I wonder how you guys re receding this stuff. He is only trying to prove to the united states govt. that implanting an electronical chip in the human body may be come harmful if that chip for some reason gets corrupted.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Ochek: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Christmasdon: #shifting my toothpick to the other side of my mouth#

Wrong! I wonder how you guys re receding this stuff. He is only trying to prove to the united states govt. that implanting an electronical chip in the human body may be come harmful if that chip for some reason gets corrupted.
Good job i must say.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by babseg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
ibmusa:

Why are you so ignorant and stupid? Did you do any research on HIV, it's history, how it came into existence? African's need to start reading books and stop displaying copious amounts of ignorance on the internet.

Common what ve u read. i have u seen the interview with the guy that detected AIDS Virus? The summary of the interview was that the Aids Virus was created either to reduce the world population or for profit reasons.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chelsea Offers 40M POUNDS PLUS RAMIRES FOR CAVANI
details @ www.primesoccer..com
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Ochek: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2013

Whatever it is, for now, he has not said it is possible. Thatz why it is a research work. He is bound to be proven wrong at the end of the day. Pls give this dude some credit.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Decryptor(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Table Leg :

Take a chill pill ... I think a lot of folks who commented on the thread are being sarcastic
In my humble opinion, i don't think so. I have come across a lot of people ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the course of my carrier as an IT expert who hold this view about computer viruses very seriously.
Let me give you an example of an experience i once had from a client. He is a lawyer and his son's mini laptop had a problem which he summoned me to his house to fix. After diagnosing the system, i discovered that it had some registry problems which made the system very slow and it was infected with some viruses. I first of all disinfected the system using AVG and then cleared the registry.
After doing that, the unresponsive laptop picked up and started working as good as new which i called the man's attention to and he confirmed it.
We were in the living room and his son who is about 12yrs old was at the dining eating his dinner. You won't believe that when this boy came to inspect what i did on his laptop with his "soup-stained" hand, his dad roared at him that he should go wash his hands BEFORE COMING CLOSE TO THE COMPUTER OR ELSE HE WOULD TRANSFER LOADS OF VIRUSES into the laptop via his unwashed hands grin This is coming from someone who was a one-time commissioner for justice in his state of origin! shocked
I almost choked with laughter that day grin grin
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by naptu2: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Brain implants (alzheimers, stroke, etc), electronic pacemakers (heart, etc), RFID chips, etc.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Damsman10(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Makapounse: Don't mind those 'yeye' oyinbo , that was the stupid research they did on dog that resulted in incurable AIDS
they are on a new quest of releasing another new disease and the funniest thing is dat africa will always hace the largest populatoin with the diseases.
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Damsman10(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Makapounse: Don't mind those 'yeye' oyinbo , that was the stupid research they did on dog that resulted in incurable AIDS
they are on a new quest of releasing another new disease and the funniest thing is dat africa will always have the largest population with the disease.
#9ja
Re: Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus by Damsman10(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Decryptor: In my humble opinion, i don't think so. I have come across a lot of people ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the course of my carrier as an IT expert who hold this view about computer viruses very seriously.
Let me give you an example of an experience i once had from a client. He is a lawyer and his son's mini laptop had a problem which he summoned me to his house to fix. After diagnosing the system, i discovered that it had some registry problems which made the system very slow and it was infected with some viruses. I first of all disinfected the system using AVG and then cleared the registry.
After doing that, the unresponsive laptop picked up and started working as good as new which i called the man's attention to and he confirmed it.
We were in the living room and his son who is about 12yrs old was at the dining eating his dinner. You won't believe that when this boy came to inspect what i did on his laptop with his "soup-stained" hand, his dad roared at him that he should go wash his hands BEFORE COMING CLOSE TO THE COMPUTER OR ELSE HE WOULD TRANSFER LOADS OF VIRUSES into the laptop via his unwashed hands grin This is coming from someone who was a one-time commissioner for justice in his state of origin! shocked
I almost choked with laughter that day grin grin
dats total ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew / Blue-eyed Boy Can Read And See In The Dark / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.