Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ (11680 Views)

Photos: Rapper Nicki Minaj Displays Turquoise Thong In Body-Hugging Jeans In LA / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by davriches: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
wooowww...

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Miraclebaby1109: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
This lady is so artificial, not a fan of her anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by destino24(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thats her biz....
2nd to comment though
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by AKMoney1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=15pt]Hmmm..... Interesting but wait o, what kinda hair is that shocked[/size]
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by icebebe(f): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Seen her unclad since i knew her nofin new,really dnt lik her atall
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by plainmirror(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls is she a sickler
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Shimshark(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice boobs... Bad hair...

1 Like

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by supaeagles(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
AK Money: Hmmm..... Interesting but wait o, what kinda hair is that shocked
na Rapunzel style hair

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by mysticgal(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Whats sexy about her mtchew
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by 2rifty(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wow....luv diz girl 2 pieces
#TEAMNICKI.....
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by ojotimi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
plainmirror: Pls is she a sickler
cheesy
she must be one
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by IAMBREEZY: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nicky my løve
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Boobs look hard shocked
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Looks*
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by joyli: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nickki n Tonto decay , I never see who crase pass! Although nickki seems to be leading sha! grin grin grin
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm team Nicki for the songs only.don't like the person.she appears to be too edgy.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by distilledwalex(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Make she commot the hand na lipsrsealed
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by sexyglow(f): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Silicon!!!Dr Robert Rey 9021 patient

3 Likes

Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by iamdsam: 1:21am On Jun 21, 2013
I love you Nicki especially your boobs
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by iamdsam: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2013
sexy glow: Silicon!!!Dr Robert Rey 9021 patient
It won't be bad if you do yours like that o
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by africapunch: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2013
2 words! money talks!
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice silicon breast. Got My dick up and dangling.
I highly recommended breast enlargement to all you ladies with dry slippers breast.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by sexyglow(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2013
iamdsam: It won't be bad if you do yours like that o
for what na?
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by switdil(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013
D breast don dey fall sef mtchewww
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Ruq: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2013
switdil: D breast don dey fall sef mtchewww

It haznt Thatz the level it has to be thoz B angry angryBz aint small so they deserve to be a lil droppy, you cant compare to that of Rita Domz
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by kinglawal85(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2013
Miraclebaby1109: This lady is so artificial, not a fan of her anyways
Guy d baby sexy sha! I wonder dem explore dat her un falling booms.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2013
mysticgal: Whats sexy about her mtchew

lmao...seepicture of man standing face to face with giant anaconda under water here http://umehoma..com
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2013
joyli: Nickki n Tonto decay , I never see who crase pass! Although nickki seems to be leading sha! grin grin grin
Guy na dikkeh or decay? Lol... And dat pic ain't nicki minaj, u guys blind?
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
mayapop: Boobs look hard shocked
Lmao...just what was on my mind.
Boobs hard as oranges are no-no.
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by Ruq: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
No matter how fake, sloppy wrinkled or any Fuckin word y'all call it!! i still wanna Squeeze it Badly!!!!
Re: Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ by kolamilan(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
see how she be like person wey dem use do ritual grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Pursued Girlfriend And Says She's Not Romantic, See What Happens Next / Wike, Tonto Dikeh Others For South–South Leadership Advancement Award / Queen Preshlyn Usanga Emerges Ambassador As House Of Beauty TV Reality Show Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.