Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki (1419 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Early this morning many residents of Abakaliki were shocked to see most of the areas been submerged by flood.
The worst hit were Hope High International sec.school, iyiudele,Salt Lake Hotel &Suit and some part of Afikpo road.

here are few pictures.
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
The pics nodey upload?
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: The pics nodey upload?
my bridal the tin taya me o.

Maybe they don't want any pictures uploaded here.
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Reduce the size or u inbox d mods to help out
achi4u: my bridal the tin taya me o.

Maybe they don't want any pictures uploaded here.
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Reduce the size or u inbox d mods to help out
ok my guy!

mod is there anything I can do or you can do for me to upload this pix
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by Geomac: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Some residents of Abakaliki on Thursday counted their losses after Iyiudene River overflowed its banks after a downpour.

The rain, which started at 1a.m, lasted for five hours and sacked people from their homes.

Some of the residents narrated their experiences to NAN and called for government’s intervention to check a recurrence.

Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Geomac

You try!,so because my system refuses to upload pictures I take this morning makes you to come up with your village swampy creek.
Mind you Abakaliki has no creek or such area you posted.

so go and sleep in the lord.

*if you knw what I mean *
Re: Some Flooded Areas In Abakaliki by Geomac: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
achi4u: Geomac

You try!,so because my system refuses to upload pictures I take this morning makes you to come up with your village swampy creek.
Mind you Abakaliki has no creek or such area you posted.

so go and sleep in the lord.

*if you knw what I mean *

I only helped you to upload this picture that i saw on http://www.punchng.com/news/houses-flooded-as-river-overflows-its-banks-in-abakaliki/
You can check that link, i have nothing to gain for uploading wrong picture.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra War: General Alabi-Isama And Lessons Of History. / Unbelievable! Obasanjo Is An Igboman- Secret Doc Attached / Why Jonathan Moved Against Me And The Ngf >gov Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.